Hurry uuuuuuuuuuup .........

Don't worry, the rate I'm going you'll have your baby before I have mine! I have decided to resign myself to it being another 3 weeks, because I'm just that lucky! xx

Awww :hugs: Just think you'll get to stay in tri 3 and keep me company! :lol: See the silver lining right there?! ;)

Don't worry, the rate I'm going you'll have your baby before I have mine! I have decided to resign myself to it being another 3 weeks, because I'm just that lucky! xx

Awww :hugs: Just think you'll get to stay in tri 3 and keep me company! :lol: See the silver lining right there?! ;)

hehe - I hope you realise the sacrifices I am making just so you're not on your own! :dance:

hehe - I hope you realise the sacrifices I am making just so you're not on your own! :dance:

Its very very nice of you to think of me ;) (obviously its about me and nothing to do with the fact that baby is just cosy in there) Have you had any signs at all?

x

Its very very nice of you to think of me ;) (obviously its about me and nothing to do with the fact that baby is just cosy in there) Have you had any signs at all?

x

It really is all for you!!!! ;-)

I haven't had anything!! A few twinges here and there, but not contraction-like at all. I can honestly say I have not had a single sign (sad face) xx

I haven't had anything!! A few twinges here and there, but not contraction-like at all. I can honestly say I have not had a single sign (sad face) xx

Well just look at Jodie!! No signs at all - no Braxton Hicks, no loss of plug or show, no waters breaking.....then suddenly she's told she's 5cm dilated and out pops baby!! That's well freaked me out that it could just happen like that with no warning signs at all....maybe that'll be how it'll happen for you! xx

Is that what happened with her?! Woo maybe there is hope then! x

Well just look at Jodie!! No signs at all - no Braxton Hicks, no loss of plug or show, no waters breaking.....then suddenly she's told she's 5cm dilated and out pops baby!! That's well freaked me out that it could just happen like that with no warning signs at all....maybe that'll be how it'll happen for you! xx

I know I keep thinking about that, scary!!!!

x

y cant i see any birth stories where are they?

It's in the post pregnancy section - birth announcements.
X

Hi, whats it like being so far along; how does your tummy feel? Apart from sounding frustrating? It seems so far from where I am now.. xxx

My tummy feels same as before, just bigger, and there's lots more pelvic pressure which sometimes makes me feel like I could literally split in two! Movements are not kicks and punches, more like I can feel her squirming around and burrowing down. Hope that helps xx

i've been getting niggles for weeks now, which makes you think you will have baby sooner rather than later, but weeks later, i'm still waiting! I bet I'll be quite far dialated before I realise I need to get my butt to hospital!!

if any1 que jumps me be warned you might get 9 months of pregnancy rage from me lol

i know when i get to about a week before my due date thats when i will start to go nutty ( i can hear wish, pinky miss and all you others saying starting to go nutty hell she is already there)

if any1 que jumps me be warned you might get 9 months of pregnancy rage from me lol

i know when i get to about a week before my due date thats when i will start to go nutty ( i can hear wish, pinky miss and all you others saying starting to go nutty hell she is already there)

How well you know us Midnight....you ARE already completely nutty!!! :looped:

How's the knitting going?

xx

xx

ive not knitted for a while ive got knitters block :rofl:
i think i was born nutty

hows you doing???

xx

i think i was born nutty

hows you doing???

Haha...knitters block!!! I'm sure there's a forum for that somewhere...

I'm good thanks, sore pelvis still so still look like a limping humpty dumpty! Got my scan on Monday to check if my placenta is still low! What about you? We're getting closer honey!!

xx

xx

i think i was born nutty

hows you doing???

Haha...knitters block!!! I'm sure there's a forum for that somewhere...

I'm good thanks, sore pelvis still so still look like a limping humpty dumpty! Got my scan on Monday to check if my placenta is still low! What about you? We're getting closer honey!!

xx

i had my consultant appointment on tuesday and after grabbing my baby by the head he said she is breech :shock: poor baby lol he did say though if at my 34 week growth scan if all is normal(wtf is normal lol) then i can go back to just midwife led care, i have constant back pain and pelvis pain so im waddling now but i suppose thats what happens when you have had as many kids as me

Oh honey, I hope she turns for you! Mine is head down but back to back. My mw was wiggling my baby's head around to demonstrate that she's not engaged, I was like, "I'll wiggle your head in a minute bitch!" Poor little babies getting poked and jigged around!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back