Fed up of waiting.

claireylou

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum but have found reading the posts really useful.

I am expecting our first and am 38+1 today. MW told me ten days ago the baby was 3/5 engaged, then three days ago was fully engaged.

I havent had one night of uninterrupted sleep for weeks and weeks. Usually up every 2 hours for the loo, with shoulder pain, snoring or some other reason! Lately I have been wide awake until the early hours then tired and sleeping in for most of the morning.

For the last week or so I have had mild contractions lower down, on and off all day, more so late evening.

The last couple of days I have been having lots of poos! 5 in one day!

I have felt really nauseous yesterday and today as well, and am just feeling really fed up!!!

I have not had a show or noticed any leakage so am assuming labour is not imminent.

Not like me to moan so much - I am ecstatic to be pregnant after thinking for years it would never happen, and even though I had hyperemesis gravidum for the first 21 weeks I never let it get me this fed up!!!

Talk about ready to go, bags packed, bring it on!!! Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((ClaireyLou))))) I know how you feel :hug:

I am now a week overdue, have been ready with the bags ready for months now. It's just a waiting game for me at the moment although my pains are coming every 10 minutes or so. Haven't had "the" is there such thing as "the" show? What I mean is I haven't had the mucus plug come away yet which i'm looking for. Am keeping an eye on the pains though

I've also been finding it really hard to sleep too. If i'm not hot then i'm cold and if i'm not cold then i'm hot, then i'm uncomfortable, need a wee, need something to eat, it never ends :rotfl:

Not long for you now hun. Just hang in there :wink: :hug:

Totaly know the feeling girls! :hug:

My pains seem to build up and up and I get all excited and think 'yes right gotta time these' then they pee off totaly and I get nothing. :x

This baby definitely follows in daddys footsteps, in the sense that he will start to do something and when it gets to hard or gets distracted he'll stop what hes doing completely :roll: lmao :rotfl:

Wonder which one of us with go first :think:

big hugs for all u girls, u bloody deserve em!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

i just about survived goin 2days overdue, id b bouncin off the walls with ur records!!! :oops:

hope somethin happens soon for all of u!!! :cheer:

violet-glow said:
Totaly know the feeling girls! :hug:

My pains seem to build up and up and I get all excited and think 'yes right gotta time these' then they pee off totaly and I get nothing. :x

This baby definitely follows in daddys footsteps, in the sense that he will start to do something and when it gets to hard or gets distracted he'll stop what hes doing completely :roll: lmao :rotfl:

Wonder which one of us with go first :think:

Sounds like my OH. I wish he wouldn't. The house is full of junk (including the undecorated room I want to put the baby in).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back