Vivid dreams about the gender of baby

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Is anyone else having dreams involving the sex of their baby??

I keep having really real dreams that mine is a girl - although maybe thats because I know OH does not want a girl, and everyone is telling me it is going to be a girl due to me being so sick.

Also my friend who is 19 weeks PG is having dreams that hers is a boy all the time - and she really wants a girl! She gets to find out next week.

I really don't mind what sex my baby is, but I wondered if anyone else is getting these premonitions so early??

Piglet xx

i have had some weird dreams but not a bout the sex, i dreamt i got 2 BFP'S before i found out and also the i was breast feeding a hairy monster lol :rotfl:

pigletpoo said:
Is anyone else having dreams involving the sex of their baby??

I keep having really real dreams that mine is a girl - although maybe thats because I know OH does not want a girl, and everyone is telling me it is going to be a girl due to me being so sick.

Also my friend who is 19 weeks PG is having dreams that hers is a boy all the time - and she really wants a girl! She gets to find out next week.

I really don't mind what sex my baby is, but I wondered if anyone else is getting these premonitions so early??

Piglet xx

with my last two babys i dreamed i was having a girl with dark hair. It came trueboth times.

I havent had any dreams about sex of baby but I have had a dream that I was breastfeeding my Cavalier King Charles :shock:

Jools said:
I havent had any dreams about sex of baby but I have had a dream that I was breastfeeding my Cavalier King Charles :shock:

snort snort :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have had 2 dreams that it's a boy, so has my mum but my boyfriend dreamt it was a girl but what does he know :rotfl:

Jools said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: HA HA HA that one made me laugh...

I've had different dreams depending I suppose on what we were talking about that day, i've had girl dreams and boy dreams....pehrpas I'm having half and half?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back