Keep having dreams about LO!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I don't know if this is quite strange, but I keep having dreams about my baby.

In all of the dreams, the baby has been a girl.

And last night I had gone into labour and the baby just slipped out LOL! And right after it slipped out, I told the midwife I needed a wee but was afraid incase it hurt after giving birth, and she said I had such an easy birth that I'll be totally fine. So I went for a wee and it was great, so normal and not sore even when I wiped (such a random dream!!)

In some of the other dreams I've been checking in on the baby while she's sleeping, or I've been breastfeeding her, or taking her for a walk and dressing her in all pink lol. Its consuming my night time lol.

Is any1 else having dreams about LO? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I read in pregnancy book from midwife that it is common to dream about the baby when pregnant. I had a dream that I was having a boy. x

I kept dreaming that I was having a little girl when i was pregnant with my last baby :) I had a boy lol xxxxx

I have a feeling I'm having a boy.

ima lways referring to my bump as a he as is everyone so wil be a big shock if its a girl x

have had some very vivid dreams and even nightmares since BFP. None about baby, but DH always asks why i refer to baby as 'him' and i don't know why - it slips out without me thinking and i have absolutely no preference about gender.

xx

I have a feeling mines a boy too!! strange. So excited!! :)

I keep calling ours him... don't mean to just slips out lol. Dunno if it means anything though!!

I'm totally convinced that i'm having a boy....boys run rife in my family, I'm the only girl on one side!!!
I keep having quite rude dreams rather than about the baby! LOL
x

It would be interesting to see if everyones gut feelings about gender are correct. They do say that women have a 6th sense.... *x-files music*

No weird dreams for me, I am finding that I am so tired I literally die to the world when I sleep...

Last edited:
I was sure I was having a boy but then I started dreaming about having a girl so now I think I'm having a girl! My OH thinks it's definitely a boy (because I think he's hoping it will be!) but my mum and his mum think girl. Hmmm, we'll see! I don't mind either way. I do keep having dreams about baby though...last night it was about our 20 weeks scan and it was so realistic!

I'm the only girl in my family, and 2 of my brothers have kids, all boys. So everyone thinks that because I'm the only girl, I'll have a girl lol.
Hubby is convinced its a girl.
But I keep reading about people who keep dreaming of a girl, and have a boy, and vice versa lol.

Oh well in that case maybe my OH is right! As long as it's healthy I don't mind either way :) And seeing as we're not finding out until labour day I've got a few more months of guessing yet!

Awww your dreams sound lovely!! I keep having nightmares maing about scans....

I always refer to mini bump as a 'he' and I am convinced it is a boy, we don't have a preference and we won't be finding out so like Coruscating we have a long old wait!!

I'm far too nosy not to find out lol.

I agree with JayJay - I will definatly be finding out if I have the option (baby shows us :D). I'm far to nosey too....

It'll be really interesting to find out if your right about having a boy. I think mine is a girl and I too am too nosy not to find out - look forward to sharing in a few weeks - eeepp! It's really exciting.
x

I know! I can't believe how close I am to tri 2 already! And in 9 weeks (ish!) I'll be finding out the sex of my baby, if baby plays ball and let's us see its nether regions lol.

Omg it is SO exciting lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back