Weird and vivid dreams

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having really vivid dreams? I don't normally remember my dreams or only have a vauge recollection of them. Over the past few weeks they have became really vivid and leave my feeling a bit creeped out for the rest of the day, to the extent that I don't really want to go to bed at night even although I'm shattered.

Last night I had a dream that my cousin was chasing me round a holiday resort trying to kill me, and the rest of my family weren't even that concerned and just gave me stupid disguises to put on so she wouldn't know who I was! :shock:

My OH is going away on a course for work next week and I am at the point where I am scared at having to go to bed on my own whereas normally this is not something that bothers me at all :sad:

awww thats horrible for you that you feel this scared. i have been having mad dreams but not scarry just really random!! i hope you manage to have a good sleep tonight and onwards xx

Yes i have been having very vivid dreams. Try not to worry about it.

I had lots of these, don't worry they don't last forever, mine were from 3/4 weeks till about 8 /9 weeks max
(it was the first preg symptom for me!)

Wonder if it would be better to try and sleep with light on, and then your sleep may not be soo deep, if you can put up with less restful sleep, as your not getting it now anyway

I have very vivid dreams anyway so that aspect hasn't bothered me, however I have some cery strange dreams and so has the other half. The last one involving is having triplets :)

What hubby has done in the past is try to suggest a subject before he goes to sleep. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but it might help you feel a little more in control.

Goodluck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep-I know war you mean! I've had a few murderous dreams where someone is trying to kill me, and I have loads of babyrelated dreams. One was I had had the baby, and was at home and gave s/he and once s/he had come out the bath and I had dried s/he, and his/her skin went really dry, and the texture of a croissant! How mad is that! So my mum told me to use baby oil to soften it up. Very random indeed. So yeah, I'm habit vivid dreams too and am quite looking forward to them being over! Xx

i woke up this morning grabbing my OH's arm, I had been dreaming that he was jumping off a roof and I was saving him.........needless to say it woke him and me up!

Lol, I am glad it is not me! I honestly don't normally remember my dreams so its quite odd. Luckily last nights dream was just really strange rather than frightening, I can handle that! Think I am going to stop watching the news and films in the evenings as I think my dreams are originating from that. I'll stick to nice TV programmes and happy thoughts before bed! :lol:

Last night I dreamt I gave birth to a cat that weighed 8lb 14. Was very bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back