vitamins..............?

kirlou

Reaction score
ok... so.... i know that ive been trying for a while and should really have done this before but i want to start taking some vits.
With my first it took a while but i wasnt taking anything so i was going for the same method but with number 2 its taking a bit longer so now im thinking that i should take something other than folic acid.

what does everyone recon are the best ones? and do you think it matters if they are own brand or big brand?

thanks muchly

i dont know much but i didnt wanna read and run hun... im not the best to advise.
i think some girls take baby asprin and pregnacare amongst others.
sorry i couldnt be of more help huny x x

Pregnicare are really good hunny, they have got your folic acid in plus other vits. But beware it can make your wee change colour (tmi) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are so many its just hard to know what ones to take!!

Ive been taking the original ones hunny, but alot of the girls on here take the conception ones, not sure on the difference but im sure the original ones say that you can take the up to three months before ttc, hope this helps x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking pregnacare conception hun, no side affects except luminous wee. :lol:

I also take 75mg asprin as well. :)

I am trying queen bee jelly, wild yam and I also heard that grapefruit juice supposed to be good! So Im trying all of them and hoping its working. I also take some cough syrup around my ov.

NB: You should only take wild yam after ov and for a week.

I was wondering why my pee was that colour!!!!! I thought I had swallowed a highlighter pen! :lol: I have been taking pregnancare conception for about 3 weeks now and going to try in may. I like the vits anyway they are approved by holland and barrat and harvard university approved. Oh so the manager at holland and barrett told me!

does anyone take the pregnacare with omega 3 when you were/are pregnant? because ur not supposed to eat oily fish too much (high content of omega 3) yet that contains it?!? no sense to me? xx

ps - And why asprin???

Last edited:
Think aspirin helps thin the blood as some womens blood can be too thick & stop things from happening with implantation

xxx

Would there be any side effects with taking the baby asprin??? Or should the dr tell u to take it may give that a wizz??

I take the pregnaare conception tablets and oh started the wellman conception this month. Get ur oh to take some too....took me ages to get mine too but the way I see it it could be a small thing with dh thats causing the issue so its pointless me just taking something...he needs to aswell

my OH does take them not every day but most days, im getting him ready prepped he doesnt know it but ive swtiched his tbags for decaff. Just for now :) his salt n caffine intake is soooooooooooo bad. x

haha I know! Im sure the making him :bd: wont be as difficult!!!

the most important thing you can take is folic acid, all women ttc should be taking it xx

Thanks pos, Its part of pregnacare yes? But it recommends that women take between 400 - 800 does anyone take 800??

Yeh 400 should be ok Hun unless u arr low on Folic acid for any reason I have it prescribed as a high dose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back