Music in the womb

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Just wondering if you ladies let ur LO listen to music inside the womb?
I've started playing music to my belly, mainly the stuff I enjoy listening to, and she reacts to it, which is so much fun!

I had Michael Jackson's 'smooth criminal' playing to her yesterday and I swear she was trying to moonwalk lol.
And my FIL loved the Proclaimers - 500 miles, and my DH asked me to play that, and she was bouncing away to that too lol.

We've all heard that listening to classical music in the womb makes the baby smarter, but my LO doesn't react to it at all, so I'm just going to continue to play Michael Jackson and Def Leppard to her, stuff she seems to enjoy lol.

Are any of u playing music to ur LO's? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When I play the guitar to LO you should feel him/her moving around like a little mad person hun!! Xx

Aw that's super cute lol x

I say play what ever you like. I listen to loads of country music, and G used to go mad when a certain singer came on. Once at a dance class she went nuts - I didn't even know that's who sang the song we were listening to - but she obviously recognised him! Lol.

Xxx

Im think any music I play to Pickle will hopefully calm him after he is born. I've been playing a bit of classical music to my belly in the hope it might make him a but smarter, it might be myth, but it is soothing.

Xx

Not really the same but my mum got me a little musical star oh, to attach to the cot and it and it plays a lullaby, iv been playing that to my bump a couple of minutes each night.xx

I sing, poor thing is subjected to it every time i'm in the bath or car xx

I sing, poor thing is subjected to it every time i'm in the bath or car xx

Pmsl!
I sing too, ALL the time. At least we'll be able to soothe LO by singing when they're born lol x

I have a dog and i was really worried when she started barking but my lo has never even flinched at her noise or much else tbh I'm just hoping this ones the same. He also loves any music and dances away it's prob alot better than my singing when he was a bump!!!lol!!!

We are calling our LO Jessica so I play 'dear Jessie' by Madonna to her every morning which is a lovely little lullaby type song, it's like her theme tune now. She usually dances away to it, I've been searching the Internet for a music box that I can put the song on it for her nursery but no luck so far. so if anyone can help....?

When I was little my mum used to always sing the carpenters to me. I was in the bath the other day with my iPod on shuffle and on came the carpenters. Baby went mad!! This made me cry lots cos I lost my mum nearly 3 years ago and I loved the fact baby liked the carpenters!!!! My hubby had to ruin it though. He said she was just saying 'mum this is rubbish please turn it off'. Lol.

When I was little my mum used to always sing the carpenters to me. I was in the bath the other day with my iPod on shuffle and on came the carpenters. Baby went mad!! This made me cry lots cos I lost my mum nearly 3 years ago and I loved the fact baby liked the carpenters!!!! My hubby had to ruin it though. He said she was just saying 'mum this is rubbish please turn it off'. Lol.

Ahh Spammy that's lovely, naughty hubby though :) xx

How do u play music to your bump? Do u just have it on loud or do u have speakers or something to put on your bump?

I haven't actually done this yet, but I'd like to :)

I used to rest my iPhone to top of bump. When I went for my 4d scan
My mum turned the phone on next to
My bump at full volume, and we saw her cover her ears - so it doesn't need to be too loud. Lol

My baby likes Lionel Richie.

I used to listen to Lionel in the bath, she definitely seems to like it on a morning, puts her back to sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back