bfeeding book/video/clips

annie4

Reaction score
i bf my 1st for about 3/4 weeks - looking back i did do really well but i had no one to tell me one way or another or to reassure me that feeding would settle etc - also i had a 3rd degree and was on lots of anti-biotics and in pain - anyway i stopped - i didnt try with my second. i flirted with it with my 3rd but looking back i was never really committed i just wanted the 'nice' bits of bfeeding - ok so - this time i really want to crack this (its my last chance) SO any good books but preferably good video clips or videos i could watch to see how to get latched on etc etc - i know i must have done this with my 1st but he is 13 now and i have lost all confidence
thanks

Breast is Best by Penny and Andrew Stanway.
It's a fab book!

I would recommend finding out where you local breastfeeding support groups are and when they are. I found them absolutely invaluable. There is nothing like one on one guidance. Depending on where you are, the on at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading was particuarly good, and they are there every weekday morning. So as long as your LO doesn't arrive on a weekend you can goto them the morning after your LO arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back