very very faint second line . . . .

:( So sorry hun, as you say :witch: hasn't visited plus you have to remember you are still so early in your cycle. You're not even due on for another 9-10 days so what I'd say is don't even test until after xmas. Put it to the back of your mind, because the more :bfn: you see the more deflated you will feel :(

I'm sure it's only a matter of time :hug:

thanks that makes me feel better. Hubby wants me to test before or no chirtmas tho coz he wants to buy me a big bottle of bailes he said if it comes up negative he is going to get me a small one and lots of milk just incase lol but if it comes up positive he gets to save some money :shock: lol the bugger!! as he wont buy me any lol!!! x x x x But i said if it dont come up xmas eve or xmas day im not gonnas be worried anyway i felt a bit empty and had a few tears this morning then after only 30 mins or so i was like ah well never mind still time :) hubby says it might not even sow til 1st of jan when he reckons af is due lol men! I dont know where he has come up with that but im gonna go with him coz thats what my ticker says too :) x x x x x x

ur hubby sounds very wise :hug:
the earliest I have ever heard of a :bfp: is 10 dpo... so definatel still in with a chance :)

ah thanks i was 7 yesterday 8 today will be nine tomorow so by christmas eve will be 10 then 11 christmas day. So fingers crossed!!! but i only got cheap tests lol so im not getting my hopes up just seing what happens think hubby wants me to be specially this month so he can be like oooooo hole in one! lol! As he was talking to me about it the other day i was like thats such an imature way to look at it but at this point i dont think he was listening as he had stuck his chest out and was walking like rooster/moneky come thing lol!!! :rotfl:

that was the only reason that DH wanted to tell everyone last time, it was as if he had proved himself, I think he took the MC as a dint in his swimmers :) men

not just my hubby then! Men eh! I told him he is too cocky the other day all he had to say was- y thankyou! :rotfl:

Last edited:
Good luck for when you test next. I was getting BFN on them cheap tests for four days after i got my BFP on superdrug tests xx

oh! thats goo to know how many days after ovulation were you when you tested??? x x x

11 last time, 14 this time got bfn's up till then xx

okie dokie just wondering if these cheap tests are any good lol :rotfl:

:hug: As other people said it might just be too early - all your symptoms definitely sound promising. I got a bfn at 9 dpo though, and a bfp at 10 dpo. Keeping fingers crossed for you :dust:

thankyou!! :) told hubby as he is at work that he has to wait might just be too early he is now thinking of getting me them first responce tests so i can test by christmas but i told him even that might be too early as it says tests upto 6 days early but only a percentage work so will shall wait and see he is umming and areing over it but i had first responce with both of my other two and it said i wasnt lol when my other tests said i was haha! hubby said they have prob improved since then haha!! think he is more excited than me lol!!!

i got stronger BFP's with super drug ones than FRER, they seem super sensitive and under half the price of FRER xx

good luck :) i got a neg when i first tested 4 days b4 my period was due (i used clearblue), but then 8 days after my period was due got positives :) x

Last edited:
I got pregnant on CB dig and hardly anything on the FRER last time, I think it is what ever suits....

hubby says he might look on ebay for a clear blue as they worked well with me before so byt the time it arrives should get a strong result x

I think you should wait till new year chick. If its a BFP that would be an awesome way to start the year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back