very very faint second line . . . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
I didnt know if to post this in here or not so it wa sooooo fanit just did a test and got a very very very very faint second line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im over thr moon but it was so faint it was like a water mark so im going to test again tomorow!!!! fingers crossed for me girls

what do you think?

EEeeeeeee my god.......... So exciting!! I demand you post as soon as you get a result after your next test!! :rofl: GOOD LUCK!!! xx

P.S. i'm at graft at 8 tomorrow but i will be skiving and PF'ing it to get news of your result!!! xx

Ooooooooo! Wow you must be wee-ing yourself with excitement! Good luck!!

ok i will see if i can get you a pic . . . . . . . . . :)

Ooooooohhhhh i love pics!!! (i do have somewhat of a life....honest :oops: :rofl: ) xx

IMG0057A.jpg

Thats about the best pic i could get as its really small but as you can see its a really weak line and for some reason stops half way up?? lol but im excited neither the less!!! im going to do another one tomorrow hehehe!!!!

Last edited:
Ooooohhhhhh it looks like the test is a dodgy one but positive all the same!! It has colour and strength!! Get a decent test and i look forward to seeing your BFP announcement tomorrow xx

thankyou just hope its not dodgey!! as it only came up half way im so scared to do another incase its negative!!!!!

lol i have like 9!! lol they were bought in bulk on ebay haha! although half are pound land lol! they all got the same wrappers think i might leave it till tomorow morning till i test again coz im on cloud9 atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back