very very faint second line . . . .

I think I read somewhere that you were feeling quite emotional too.....maybe.........

yer im temping :) i did it with my bella and it never failed me i dunno if to trust the ovulation stick tho coz it says 2 dark lines is ovulation and 1 dark and one fainter line is not but lines may be fainter than the other?????? it looked like a pregnancy stick that you had to take a white lid off of but the manual was just printed onto a plain piece of paper x

yer im temping :) i did it with my bella and it never failed me i dunno if to trust the ovulation stick tho coz it says 2 dark lines is ovulation and 1 dark and one fainter line is not but lines may be fainter than the other?????? it looked like a pregnancy stick that you had to take a white lid off of but the manual was just printed onto a plain piece of paper x

The test line just has to be as dark as or darker than the control...

i think you should test again hun, i dont think i could wait until 2morrow!!!!!!

pee pee pee pee pee pee pee!!!

o maybe that was a no then and i must have ovulated 7 days ago like fertilty friend told me instead. it was slightly lighter than the controll line so i was like eeeeeee 2 lines!!!! so i thought it was but then i got confused lol i think i will stick to fertility friend from now on lol!!

i think you should test again hun, i dont think i could wait until 2morrow!!!!!!

pee pee pee pee pee pee pee!!!

:rotfl: im just about to go off to bed now i have my pee stick ready in the bathroom for tomorow so im gonna go hug my tummy and go to sleep on :cloud9: then i shall see tomoro couldnt stand going to bed too excited or upset i dont think lol night all x x x x x x x x

Good luck tomorrow morning! Get up early and update us! :yay: Fingers crossed :dust:

Are you up yet? Have you tested yet? I'm gonna stalk your ass today lol xx

I cannot believe I missed this!!! how did u get on this morning hun? :dust::dust:

did like 5 tests this morning all bfn!!!!!!! :cry: feel a bit empty but my husband seems to think im pregnant coz i keep having a go at him :rotfl: he cant go anywhere near my boobs either coz they are so sore. DH said leave it two more days then test so im gonna test dec 24th must have just been a dodgey test happy i didnt do one last night now as i wouldnt have had a good night sleep - fingers crossed for me ladies lets hope the :witch: dont get me x x x x x

yer hubby said auntie flow hasnt paid her visit yet he keeps saying he dont think she will till 9 months lol its so sweet but i hope he isnt getting my hopes up for nothing . . . . Thinking about sueing the pregnancy test people just for annoying me and upsetting me :cry: lol! I was well happy last night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back