very very faint second line . . . .

you simply can't make me wait :oops: go on man, POAS, i know you wanna xx

:rotfl: i want to . . . . but i dont want to go to bed unhappy if its a no as the last one was sooooo faint and half way up lol?!?!? so i dunno . . . . .

Howay man evie, you need to know for sure!! I have a feeling in my belly its a BFP!!! (i'm so not a POAS pusher me like :rofl:) xx

I'll push for you toonlass, cos I agree we ALL need to know for definate I can see the line but as it stops half way could be dodgey so :test: :test: :test: :)

Babe, if you wanna wait then thats cool............:test: :test: :test: :rofl: I really must hit the hay now like but i will be stalking you tomorrow xx

keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you ! :test::dust::test::dust:

I agree another :test: :yay:

Have you a macro button on your camera? Looks like a flower, it's perfect for close-ups :)

hang on is your ticker right? AF due in 11 days???? That cant be right surely?

no i tried up close with my digi cam but its only 10mp so it wouldnt focus had to end up taking it on my iphone but it wasnt focusing so put in front of the heater thats about the best pic i could take but there wasnt much else to see really lol

im not sure when af is due my cycles are all over the place i was getting 45 day cycles before my kids but i ent long had my implant out of my arm so i have no idea when im due to come on so i just based it on a 28 day cycle. But i ovulated early so i dunno whats happening just testing everyday . . . waiting for the :witch:

Babe, if you wanna wait then thats cool............:test: :test: :test: :rofl: I really must hit the hay now like but i will be stalking you tomorrow xx

:rofl:

That line doesn't look faint at all :shock: ...and 11 days before your period is due... that's seriously impressive! Fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

Just saw your last post... sorry :lol: How many dpo are you now then? x

well my fertilty friends recons im 7 days past and i took a test at 5 days ago in the morning and it said ovulating but it was a cheap crappy ebay one so i dunno if to trust it or not lol

Oh are you temping too then? I used those ebay opks and they worked really well for me... matched up nicely with my temps so I think they're pretty good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back