4dpo and very faint line??

xxbarbiexx

Reaction score
Right girls I decided to do one last ov test today just to make sure lol. Im 4dpo now, well halfway through sticking stick in wee realised was a blue end and not green, checked packet and was an early pregnancy test not ov test. Looked back down and a very faint second line had appeared. I can def see it and so can dh it is very faint, but surely its way to early?? The test was a very early test 10mui (however you say it)
xx

I've never known anyone to get a :bfp: at 4dpo but I suppose nothing is impossible!

I would try another test in the morning with fmu to make sure it wasn't a dud test but really it is extremely early to confirm pregnancy xx

dont think would show up with flash, Im gonna wait till weekend to do another test as wasnt even going to test until end of next week. This will make my 2ww even longer now :wall2:.
Just wanted some other opinions, think will disregard this one as so early, very strange tho!!
:clock:

I was 7 days lats on last cycle but had BFN and af so dont think so! hmm will just have to wait and see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back