Very Strange Dreams!!!

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
For the last 3-4 nights I've had very weird dreams!

They always involve sex of some sort and at least one of my freinds - sometimes its a male friend and sometimes its a female friend - but last night it was a bloke and a woman!!

the bloke is one of hubbies mates and the woman is one of my mates!!

Anyone know what this means?!

No idea, but in the week before I got my bfp I woke up screaming from a dream/nightmare. I hope that it is a sign for you hun!

Pooh could b a good sign,I had some v v random dreams b4 and after my bfp,including 1 were I was in labour and u could hear baby crying inside me :/ xx

I'm hoping so!!

The only thing we have done different this month is to BD in the morning the day I got back off holiday - we normally only BD at night time because Hubby goes to work at 3:30 am and he's too knackered to BD in the mornings at the weekends!!!

Hopefully I have a little bubba growing in me already!! I'm trying not to get too excited though as I will be gutted when AF turns up on Wednesday,

really hope you get your bfp hun, my sister said that when she was pregnant she has some very strange dreams!!

i have my hopes high for you and me on wednesday .....

hope this is it for you i also had dreams the week before bfp also about sex xx fx

Bonny when I was pregnant both times I had the most vivid dreams!Sounds like you may be in with a chance this month!

ooooh I hope so!!!
was feeling a bit quezy last night after DTD nearly had to stop!!
Then woke up early this morning and couldn't sleep
also having stomach cramps and keep running to the loo to check if AF has turned up early!

No sign of her at all,

Got a bit of a dodgy tummy this morning though - feel a bit sicky and bowels are a bit loose (TMI Sorry)
So not sure if I've picked up a bug or if they could be symptoms!

Oh and I saw the bloke that was in my dream yesterday and realised that I do actually find him attractive - so maybe thats why I dreamt about him!! hahah!!!

omg have had some odd dreams also,really clear to the point when i wake up i can tell my oh the whole dream!

xxbonnyx we must be the last 2 to test this month?

I had loose bowels and a real bad water infection and found out 3 days later I as pregnant also had very random dreams still am!!

could be 2 more bfp for me and bonny!....
i havent felt sicky but ive been eating pasta evey night!!

I had 'runny' bowels just before I got my :bfp: TMI sorry!

Hope its your month x

Bonny and Deb! Make the june testing thread a record one!! Good luck to you both xx

Thanks Hun, think I might be on the way out, I'm sure af is about to show her ugly face.
Fingers crossed she stays away though!

same here,im moody,spotty and i can feel her coming!....

I'm out - she got me good and proper this morning - hardly slept last night because the pains were the worst I've had so far since coming off the pill.

i have a feeling next month is mine and yours bonny.... april babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back