weird pregnancy dreams

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

I'm hoping i'm pregnant but it's too early to test so at the moment it's just fingers crossed and lots of wishing. I'm not due to test for another 6 days (that's if my AF doesn't come first) Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had weird dreams just before they found out they where pregnant. Last night i dreampt that one of my boobs was really hurting and when i looked down it was all disfigured and swollen. Then in another dream I dreampt i did a test and it was positive but before I had time to tell people my belly grew huge. I was nine months within minutes. I've had so many of them the last 3 nights It is probably because my mind is constantly thinking about pregnancy and hopefully wishing, but it would be interesting to know if anyone had these freaky dreams during the first few weeks.

i had some really messed up dreams last week they were all about being pg and weird stuff that went on i even dreamed about giving birth,i only found out i was pg last week so maybe its because my mind was thinking about it :?

I had dreams of a seeing a baby is my tummy...litterally. I looked down at my tummy and there was a baby, you see the head the hands EVERYTHING. It was weird. I found out I pregnant the next day.

oops still trying to figure out how to do that ticker thing

WELL I AM 10 WEEKS PREGNANT AND HAVE ALOT OF DREAMS I THINK ITS JUST THAT I THINK ABOUT MY PREGNANCY ALL THE TIME, I DREAMT THAT MY BABY WAS REALLY WHITE AND THAT I WAS FLOATING IN MY OWN BELLY WITH IT... HE WAS SUCKING HIS THUMB AND IT LOOKED LIKE I CAOULD SEE HIM BUT I COULDNT TOUCH HIM IT WAS WEIRD. IM JUST GLAD TO KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!1

I had a dream last month that I had a girl and I was grocery shopping with her, but she started to shrink because she wasn't done growing yet, so I was trying to put her back in me, but I couldn't get the baby back in! :roll:

I've had some strange dreams like you guys but the neatest thing was one night I was having a rough sleep and suddenly opened my eyes and I saw a little girl with curly blonde hair sitting very nicely in a chair just smiling at me. It was unbelievable but I can still picture it in my mind!
I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant...

Hi,

I'm really into dreams and have kept a dream diary on and off for many years. As soon as I had implantation bleeding I had 5 nights in a row of the oddest sleep and dreams I've ever had. The dreams all involved babies but not directly mine, just that the central figure was a baby. I also thrashed around in my sleep and bonked my husband on the head twice and I had cramps in my toes and legs. After this the disturbed sleep stopped and so did the dreams about babies. From then onwards until now (7 weeks) I've had very vivid dreams all dealing with emotional bits of my life that needed tidying up. It's like my unconscious is doing a clear-out getting ready for all the new emotional stuff to come! They haven't been disturbing- more like I'm on a mission visiting different situations from my past and either dealing with them or letting them go. Every morning I've been waking feeling slightly lighter- it's really exciting (if you're into this stuff like I am!). There's not much written about this but I've found a few mentions of it online. Some women claim to have been able to predict the sex of their babies through dreams, or dreamt of when and how their birth will be. I'd be really interested in what kind of dreams you're all having :)

+++

I am SOOOOO happy to find out that other people are having weird dreams. I have dreamed that I had a baby and was trying to breast feed it; my nipples were hurting so bad and when I looked down (in my dream) my nipple was all crusty, bleeding and barely hanging on. I also had a dream that (to make a long story short) a woman gave me her baby and said that there was something wrong with it....the baby had a tail!!!!! It also had a mouth full of teeth and could talk, and it was only one day old. I don't know what any of it means, but I am hoping that it is premonitions of some sort...not that my nipples will fall off, or that I will have a child with a tail, but that maybe I am pregnant!!!! AF is due today...hoping and praying she doesn't show up...my dr says to wait until I am two days late before I test, but I don't know if I can hold out that long!!!!!!

Ooh, my fingers are crossed for you :) :)

Maybe the dreams are indeed your unconscious mind telling you something about your body's condition? :)

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back