Positive OPK's

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Morning Ladies
Was just wondering if any of you have ever had more the one positive OPK over a space of a few days ??

Basically this month as my cycles have been quite long (47, 41 days)... I decided that I would do an opk each day to see if I could detect my ovulation as I wasn't sure of my dates and I didn't want to miss it. Well I got my first positive line Sunday night, then another Monday evening and then another yesterday evening.... :think:

now I thought you only ovulated for around 24 - 36 hours after getting a positive OPK in which case how come I have three positive tests ? is it possible I have a long ovulation period, has anyone else experienced this ? :eh:

Hi Vicky

I did OPK's for a cycle back in April/May. I had a positive OPK for 2 days, then the line went back to faint. I'm sure is possible to get a positive for 3 days.

Yay for you positive test, I remember how excited I was when I got mine, I practically threw it at my OH when he came home from work! :lol:

I was just relieved my body was working as it should be more than anything! :lol:

Good luck this month Hun! :)

xxx

I think it can happen and they can detect pregnancy too so do a pregnancy test too good luck x

Thanks Girls.

Claire I know what you mean about just being happy to know that everything is working right, last month I based my cycle on 28 days but it turned out to be 42 days so I completley missed ovulation, so am feeling happy this month that I got it right... just have the dreaded 2WW to get through now!!

Hi, just something to think about...sometimes so I have heard ur body gears up for ovulation but doesnt quite manage it. So say if u Surge on day 1 for some reson ur body couldnt manage it so trys again, so the Surge tries to prompt again and then again. If they have returned back to negative then u shud have oved by now and go from the final surge to determine ovulation

Oickledonions I did not know that, hmmm will be interesting to see what tonights test looks like... either way I think I have covered all my bases been doing lots of BD'ing x

I would keep an eye on this if I was u....ive not actually looked it up myself, but if this is happening a lot and you say u have long cycles, it may be a sign of PCOS? Hope that this is just a one month madness...and anyway u will get ur BFP, as the egg ur gonna realease is gonna be a gudden!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back