Help!! Please stop me symptom spotting!

mrs_metal

Reaction score
I'm a few days off being able to test but can't stop symptom spotting :wall:

I had a little bit of bleeding between yesterday afternoon and this morning and about half an hour ago I started getting this weird metalic taste in my mouth.

I don't think I could be pregnant as we only managed to BD once (although I had got a positive OPK that day) so I don't want to get my hopes up too high

Has anyone managed to find a reliable way to keep their mind off potential symptons?

yes - get pregnant :wink:

every month we do it - every month at the end of the month we know we were wrong...

but

we do it all over again the next month :hug:

Oh well, at least it isn't just me driving myself crazy, at least I'm in good company :)

Edited to say I've just noticed your ticker, when are you testing? Hope you get good news :hug:

Yeah.... I think you're asking the wrong girls to help you stop symptom spotting.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

We all do it from 1dpo until AF each month. And even though we know that there's about 100 symptoms we DON'T have we still try our best to cling onto the little shred of hope that the one single symptom that we are sure we're not making up could be the sign of something good for us this month.... :rotfl:

It's easier to just get on the bandwagon and symptom spot like crazy because after doing it month on month you do start to know that you searching for things that aren't there but at least it stops you getting bored!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry, not much hlep I know

:hug:

Symptom spotting gives you that little bit of hope each month! My DH is fed up of looking at my boobs each month to see if they have grown much!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still a week away from testing and I am already symptom spotting even though deep down I know that I am not pg as I am getting too many AF symptoms to be pg. Although I would love to be pg, I keep thinking like some others that at least I can BD over Christmas and drink lots of vino too!!

Xxx

I have a headache which I know can be a sign of pregnancy. But for me its a sign af is on its way (get it EVERY month), yet i'm clinging to the hope that this particular headache is a pregnancy headache (I know its not)! BUT as its the only symptom I have I'm gonna make the most of googling everything on: 'headaches in early pregnancy'

xx

Claire goes off to ASK JEEVES '7dpo headache, am I pregnant?'

I was doing it during my period, and straight after my period, its a common problem when ttc I have discovered, you're quite normal :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your replies, I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

you are deff not the only one, im really trying not to symptom spot as we are ment to be relaxed about ttc now :fib: but its so hard not to symptom spot your symptoms do sound good though :D

ive got some symptoms but i dont know if its the progesterone cream i started using :wall: i have got a really bad back and painful (.)(.) but i read bex's post saying that progesterone supplements can cause prg symptoms :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back