Opk help please

Squeakz

Reaction score
*Hey ladies, I'm new to this section but have ben in pf for a.couple of years.....my oh and I have been trying for our second baby for a couple months and we decided to user ov sticks this month. I have an ov app on my phone and it all lined up with with positive opk.... By two days then stopped getting a positive op. About 6 days after ov I had an whitish discharge so got the ov sticks put and got another positive........and now I'm confused..... Lol Any advice cx**

hello,

have you tried doing another opk could have been a one off?

xx

Iv done 4 lol........ask with a positive result post the initial set xx

Can you post your a pic of the ov sticks? I can see if they looks like mine when preggers!

chucked them already lol.. The first 2 were barely there but definitely there the third was marginally more visible and the fourth was definitely there

were they anywhere near the colour of the control?

Are you bedidng now? May be the first results were fluke and you're oving now? dont wanna miss an opportunity!

No nowhere near the colour. The first ones fit what I expected with ov ing lol..... This ttc malarky is harxxd work ha ha

very much so!!!

This is our first month, and I am trying not to stress out because I am convinced we conceived last time when we relaxed and just had fun with it! I wasnt going to test for OV, but I gave in and ordered some on Ebay this week.

They were here when I got home from work and I did one- got a negative result and was stupidly GUTTED even though I know I am not due to OV for three days or so!!! WTF.

x

I know how you feel Pudds86 - this is only my 2nd cycle of TTC and the temptation to do OV tests even when I know it's too early is soooooo overpowering! I did several last month and got more and more downhearted after each negative result! But I did finally get a positive (using the Clearblue tests), and again this month. This month I paid close attention to what my body was telling me - I noticed a change in my CM, I had OV pains (light cramping in my left side - a bit like the discomfort you get before AF), and I was feeling really horny!! Lol. Even though it was only a few days after my period finished I tested and it was positive :) Now I am in my 2WW and am keeping my fingers crossed I get my BFP. I am trying to be calm and relaxed but the temptation to do a pregnancy test is almost overwhelming - even though it is waaaay to early lol.

Sending lots of baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxx

I have heard it is possible to get more than 1 LH surge a month. Sometimes your body tries to OV and for some reason (stress etc) it doesn't happen, so it tries again later on. So maybe you caught 2 surges? Do you have pretty Regular cycles? Another reason could be the test strips are too sensitive??? Good Luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back