How long do you carry on the BDing after the positive OPK?

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wondered how long you carry on the BDing after you get a positive OPK??

I got my first positive yesterday and a really dark one today, I BD'd yesterday lunch and late last night, shall I have another go tonight??

xx

i always wonder this, i'm alway confused because i believe that the egg pops out some time after u get your surge??? not sure myself - helpful as ever lol!

MB are you not using CB digi anymore? x

Hey :wave:

I think I read somewhere that up to 3 days after your surge will cover you

xxx

I generally do 2-3 days after the darkest line appears, and probs about 4-5 days before. :)

I would agree with Naomi. :) Would keep on for up to three-four days after and 1-2 days before plus the actual day of Ov. x x

Thanks Girls!

I'll BD tonight and tomorrow then!

Positivity, I stopped using the diggis, I bought the cheapies with the green tip and used them alongside the diggi for the first month and they were fine so I stopped the diggis, I actually find them better now because they have no line prior to OV and a dark line at OV, where as with the diggis I would always get a line and sometimes ended up BDing for about 2 weeks prior to my actual OV/smiley face as I thought it was coming!

xx

This was our first cycle trying and we BD'ed day before, day of, and 2 days following surge - hope we got the timing right :)

well......i can now safely say...ha ha....got my first smiley face on the sunday..bd'd twice that night and then still had smiley face on monday so bd'd again then.........negative result on tuesday and we didn't bd again after monday night....so i think we had little spermies up there waiting for that egg to pop out!! i swear by those CBD opks....they def worked for me..xx

well......i can now safely say...ha ha....got my first smiley face on the sunday..bd'd twice that night and then still had smiley face on monday so bd'd again then.........negative result on tuesday and we didn't bd again after monday night....so i think we had little spermies up there waiting for that egg to pop out!! i swear by those CBD opks....they def worked for me..xx

I will be copying your patter next month then ;)

Ive not been doing any OPK's but i estimated i should be ovulating around 18th Jan so we have just been BD'ing every other day....so hopefully were covered, longest we went was 2 days xxxx

The CB OPK's I've bought say you should ov 1-2 days after you LH Surge so I would say at least the 2 days after your +ve OPK and then 1 or 2 more for good luck!! LOL.

I would do it until the Ov test goes back to negative :) Good luck and happy BDing xxx

Thanks Girls!

Hubby fell asleep last night so will have to get him tonight!!

xx

Fell asleep.....next time pop on some sexy lingere and poke him with a stick then pouce him when he opens his eyes lol xxxx

Hi Chazabell!

Ha ha, yeah I normally would but he had a meeting in London so I felt a but tight!

How are you?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back