Very faint lines on first response and Tesco test, help!!

Hi Liv,

I’m sorry to say as I know it’s not what you want to hear, but by now you’d expect to see a blazing line if you were getting faint lines before that were accurate.

I’ve been in your position, it’s confusing and we cling on to hope, but this time with my pregnancy one day it was a faint line and the very next it was unmistakable.

Sending you lots of baby dust. X

It’s hard to tell on pictures but the line is actually significantly stronger than the previous tests. I’m going to give it a week or so now, I’m driving myself crazy. Thank you x

Depending on when you ovulated and implanted, there's also a chance that the tests you took a week ago were not positives since it was too early to really see anything, but that the tests you are taking now (if you are right that the lines are stronger than on the previous ones) ARE positive.

Really, no way of knowing unless you eventually get that unambiguous BFP! Best of luck!

That did cross my mind too. I’m just going to try and give myself a bit of a break and test again in a week or so!

I can definitely see a line. Are you late for AF yet? I would test again in a day or two and hopefully that line should be darker x

So my periods are all over the shop but I’m currently on day 45 of my cycle and it’s strange for it to be this far out! X

Hi! When you test again, I would use a first response. So many women get false positives with the clear blue tests and I don’t want you going crazy any longer!!!!! Wishing you all the baby dust, good luck!!!!

So my periods are all over the shop but I’m currently on day 45 of my cycle and it’s strange for it to be this far out! X

Keep testing. Use a frer again and see what that shows . Good luck xx

Just a quick update guys, I’m going to get a FRER tonight but I did a Answer one step test this morning because I couldn’t help myself and within a minute a faint line appeared, it’s hard to get a photo but I’ve attached one x

2420BC86-D8FC-4221-BA22-5FF8D32F4008.jpeg

Just to add the line is definitely pink and I’m also not sure of the sensitivity, it was only £3 so I can’t imagine it’s as sensitive as a FRER!

Very light, but I see it. I had something similar, slightly more visible, I thought if I would have never had done a pregnancy test before I would think mine is negative too. :)

It’s a lot more visible in person just not showing up well on camera, you don’t actually have to squint to see it in person :) that’s great news though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back