Very faint lines on first response and Tesco test, help!!

Livx

Reaction score
I took 2 Tesco tests yesterday and thought I could see a very faint line, partner thought the same but as they are blue tests they aren’t the best! Been to get a first response test this morning and I can’t tell whether there is a line there or I’m just seeing things! Appeared within 3 minutes. I’ve just been through a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of November so very nervous/weary. Will be retesting but any insights would be appreciated as I’m freaking out!

CC437CB5-72D1-49EB-9844-0A228A2488A3.jpeg

I can definitely see those too so it looks promising. Retest again and see how it progresses x

I can definitely see those too so it looks promising. Retest again and see how it progresses x

Thank you, feel slightly less crazy now! How long would you suggest waiting before retesting? X

Thank you, feel slightly less crazy now! How long would you suggest waiting before retesting? X
If I was you I’d test every second day but I have no self control and would test every day lol! Good luck xxx

I'd say every other day but id be the same as littleperson

Did another first response and a cheapie today and both negative x

Did another first response and a cheapie today and both negative x

Have you missed your period yet or are you testing early? Could just be too early to get a solid line. I had a mixture or positive & negative tests with my 3rd but within a week they changed to just positive & the lines got darker. My fingers are crossed for you !

it’s hard to say because my periods are irregular but my last one was 7th December. I’m driving myself mad taking tests! I’ve done another first response this morning and negative again, maybe I should wait a week or so before testing again xx

Have you missed your period yet or are you testing early? Could just be too early to get a solid line. I had a mixture or positive & negative tests with my 3rd but within a week they changed to just positive & the lines got darker. My fingers are crossed for you !

It could be that just very early. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Try again Monday xx

It could be that just very early. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Try again Monday xx

I hope so! Will try again Monday then if I still have no luck I’ll wait until next weekend. Thank you so much xx

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in but I can definitely see a line! Did you re-test again?? What was your outcome.

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in but I can definitely see a line! Did you re-test again?? What was your outcome.

I’ve done so many tests and they’ve either been negative or the line has been so faint I’m not sure if it’s even there! I’m going to wait until this weekend to test again, I’m hoping it’s maybe just too early with my irregular periods

Hi all, I was too impatient to wait until the weekend and got some clear blue early detection test today and this is what came of it, I just wanted a second opinion x

64E48F40-EE10-4641-B617-2C6602A790AC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back