Very Faint positive??? Help!!!

Don't waste any more money on expensive tests. Try these, they are very good, me and a few friends have all bought from this site.

http://www.babymad.com

Hope this saves you a few pennies, they are also more sensitive than most shop bought tests.

Much love

hi!

I have just looked on that site and it seems great...
Can I ask you a question... I am expecting my 1st on Dec 3rd... That will make my baby a matter of weeks old... do you think that I should buy christmas presents for it... I have not really thought about it till now xx

My first child was 4 weeks old at christmas and to be honest he had soooooo many presents that my husband and I just bought him a couple of outfits and opened a savings account for him which cost £10, we also got a few bits like the 'baby's first xmas' bibs and stuff like that but not much really. Totally up to you but my advice would be make the most of the few years when they aren't asking for things like mine do now!!!

Much love

hi i would like to add to this lol ree i have also just today done a clear blue test and had the same as u very very light faint line but only two days before had done a first response and it was negative so i keep my finger crossed for u ok im waiting for my blood test results to come through but im so impatient that i went and brought another test today hahahahah but hey im with u on the very faint line it kinda gives u a little hope doesnt it funny thing was i looked at it saw what i thought was negative then ten mins later looked again then looked harder then a little more harder lol and i saw a line even asked my mate to look see what she though and she spotted faint line to thought i might have been seeing things that wasnt there !!!!!! well it gets u like that at times lol!!!! good luck and keep us posted on ur news :D

My fingers are crossed for you as well!!!! :D As for me Im gonna take another test on Mon using first morning urine because I did on Thurs when I got the faint positive and it was mid afternoon when I took the second one and came up negative so Monday I'll know for sure I hope <fingers crossed I am!> :wink: I'm not sure if I had Af or not it was only 3 days and usually is 6 or 7 days and im sure implantation was last month so i dunno. I don't know how common it is for woman to have their AF and still be pregnant but I'll be sure to keep you posted as should you!!!! :D Good Luck and wishing good thoughts for you!!!!!! :D b

Let me ask a question when there is a faint faint line i mean really faint is there anything that could make that faint??? It almost looked as if the faint line didnt belong there. Ya know what I mean?? I mean you have to look at it a certain way to see the second line. Has this happened or know anyone that this has happened to?? I'm trying to make sense of this I want more then anything for it to be true but I don't wanna be nuts either. Can anyone relate?? :? :D

Hi

I have just discovered that I am PG, I did a clear blue which was no doubt BFP on the day my AF was due. Then I did a predictor, which was BFN, so I went out and bought a first response which was a clear BFP, then I found another clear blue in my drawer which I had forgotten about so thought what the heck, and did that too and got another strong BFP. The next day when I checked the predictor again, it was a faint positive!! So it just goes to show, the tests are not 100% reliable, and different people respond to different brands better than others. I have heard a lot of negativity about the first response, but it showed a clear BFP immediately for me, whereas I wouldnt recommend the predictor.

Sorry to rant on, but my advise is to try different brands, clear blue seems the best from what I have heard.

Kim xx

ree77 that sounds like my + it had to be looked at a certain way to be seen thats why i wander if i looked in to it too much?? but there definatley a line now i donr another clear blue and it seems negative so im soo confused with u on te super dooper fine faint line but i really dont know !!!! please let me know how u get on xxx good luck

Ree

Please be assured that you probably are pregnant. My first test was so faint that my husband couldn't really see it - I could though. I didn't take another test that day figuring that if my levels were so low I'd need to test only first thing in the morning to have any hope. My second test 2 days later was also faint but definitely less so than the first. I did two more tests (they were never very strong anyway) and am now 12 weeks pregnant.

I had the same thought about the faint line - could anything else make it happen? I don't think so. I reckon it was about 12 days after conception that I tested so that would fit in with implantation bleeding that you're experiencing.

I think you ARE pregnant!

H

I hope so! :D But I had implantation 4 weeks ago and I took another one yesterday and it was negative! :? So now I don't know what to think! :roll:

hi ree
any news yet on BFP??? i havent either as yet done another cheap test called answer and im pretty sure for a faint line again but today done a first response again and it was negative its so confusing still waiting for me bloods results which they cant find now !!! im gonna go grey with worry hope all is well for u ree hun take care xxx

Hiya! I took another today and it was negative! :cry: So im thinking that Im NOT pregnant because if I was I would 8 weeks and Im sure I would've had a REAL positive by now ya know?? They say you can't have a false positive, I probably had a chemical pregnancy :cry: Oh well back to the drawing board! and have fun while Im at! :wink: Be sure to let me know what happens when they finally find your blood test results! I know waiting is the worse part!! I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you!!! :D

A pregnancy is called a chemical pregnancy if you test positive for pregnancy but start you period a few days later. Have you gotten your results back yet??? :D

hi rang up for my blood tests today my hcg was negative :( but my doctor is confused becausemy eostrogen levels are really high so i have to go in and see her tomorrow about it ....... does anyone know why these levels would be high could it still be pregnancy ???

Im sorry you didnt get the results you were looking for. I don't know why those levels would be so high but please keep me posted! Thinking good thoughts for you!!!

xxx-Ree

how many times in a day can you test. cos i'm so itchy and abt to do another one today? :wink:

i did 3 in one day lol
but that was coz one said yes and one said no, so i had to do a 3rd to know

thanks, i am just gonna wait 4 hrs and do another
used tesco's first. but will use claer blue, u reckon that shld be ok.
thanks for answering

i havent read the whole thread, how many hae you done, did you get BFP or BFN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back