Very dark..........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.......ovulation test strip!

Never had one this dark so Im hoping its right when MW tells you that your more fertile in the first couple of months after a MC....Ive just been and POAS (opk) and got this really dark second line and (TMI) a whole load of gloopy EWCM which Ive also not had this amount before since TTC this time around....Im hoping this is a good sign that Im def ovulating....xxx

Attachments

• Photo1188.jpg
    Photo1188.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 27
Thanks SL....Isnt it!!! Lol

Ive never had one as dark as that before lol!! So Im hoping im extra fertile this time and hope we get Ethel Egg on her way down fallopian way lol xxx

Get bumping uglies hun! Thats an awesome test and the CM sounds very promising. Good luck and enjoy :lol: xx

Wilma... bed now!!! :lol: With OH of course!!! Tonza BD and legs in air please missy!!! Ohhh good luck xxxxxx

Thanks RM, Sk Leanne, EL and TL.....dragged him straight to bed when he finished work early today ha lol!!

Ha Leanne...thats what I said to him when he came in!! Hee hee

Thanks Toon...Ive not ever had a strong one like that so yup lots of :bd: on the menu..... :)

Hmmm if Im ov now.....when will I be ready to test? Im all lost re dates etc after MC.....is it still around 2 weeks after Ovulation?

Thnaks again ladies I really hope we get a horendously sticky BFP asap xxx

good test line i am waitng for mine now how long after af/mc did you get this ??

hey Mc started 3rd april and got BFP on Ovulation strip yesterday 20th. . . only Bdanced couple times sunday and Tues so hopefully we haven't missed out for may thread but always next month if we have! i've never ha'd such a strong BFP no ov strips so that along with lots more v.han truck ewcm im hoping is a good sign! good luck getting your Ovulation days and hope we both get our BFP Asap x X

wow that is dark!! I didn't get anywhere near as dark as that!

That is awesomely dark. Mine looked like that last week, I didnt get a chance to post the pic though.

Thanks FD, Bonnie and Mrs B.....yeah i was quite surprised too as Ive never had a line that dark before so hoping it means something positive in the world of ovulation lol!!

I so hope we get our BFP in the May thread ladies....good luck xx

hi wilma, mines was like that too, last month and this month, difference for me this month was the amount of ewcm, i never get it at all but this month got loads, so like u i am hoping i am more fertile after losing the baby. altho i have to pray with one tube it caught the egg!"xx

Ah Kaz Im praying there with you me dear....fingers crossed for you!! But yeah its def strange for me to get that amount of EWCM and a line so dark....I wonder if we really are more fertile in the first couplf months after a MC...seems more than a coincidence doenst it!!

Lets hope so.... ;-) When you due to test?

If im right Im in the 2ww now and will be due to test on 3rd May ish....unless cycle still playing silly buggars and AF not due for a while! Who knows lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back