very confused may contain tmi

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
right well notised today that i dont have any cm this normaly only happens after af has been yet im not due for a few days yet am very confused as i read that cm dries up after ov'ing does this mean i ov just before af?
i was trying to chart but kept messing my temps up in the morning so gave up
any ideas?
manda x

To be honest im not sure, but I think cm does return after OVing, but it is more the sticky/creamy variety other than eggwhite.

I know that personally, im pretty dry until oving, then i only get a day of EW, then nothing else till a few days before AF when its very dry/sticky.

Hope that helps xx

hmmm its just all to confusing for me completly i think i might ov and get af quite close in my cycles due to the evidence lol
il just keep bd'ing asmuch as i can and hope for the best i think
thanks
manda x

Its possible I suppose! There are other things you can look out for if you dont get on with temping, such as a short sharp stabbing pain in your lower abdomen around mid-cycle, which some women get when an egg is released.

Or feeling more horny than usual, thats usually one of my key signals :rotfl:

lol i had the pains quite a bit last cycle but not so much this cycle if at all was feeling rather erm randy last week haha must to my blokes delite!!!
bloke is still convinced i do ov just before af and that im pg from last cycle and af was late because of this but i thought if i have af after egg is implanted surly i would lose the egg during af?
if any of that makes sence lol
manda x

Don't worry manda, all sounds normal. A lot of people are only really noticing any cm on fertile days, so you can have dry patches before and after ovulation :)

If you have reason to believe your are oving very close to AF then you may have a very short luteal phase, which can cause problems in concieving.

Id make an appointment with your doc, but they will probably want to see atleast 2 cycles of charts before testing you for a short luteal phase. (I believe this is done through blood tests).

Id seriously consider temping, even if its only for a couple of cycles so that you can see for sure whats going on.

Hope I havnt worried you, but its best to be realistic about these things.

Have another hug :hug:

aww thanks for that hun i think i have problems with concieving as ive well "run a few risks" in the past my bloke have produced kids so we no its not him
il try and start temping again tomorro just to put my mind at rest atleast
thanks the both of you
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic