confused about ov and cm (TMI warning!)

toscacat

Reaction score
I thought I ovulated thursday or friday as I had ov pain and the egg white cm I had disappeared. Also my cervix (TMI) went from really high and soft to lower down and firmer but then last night we bd'd and afterwards on there was definately eggwhite cm when I wiped.

So I am confused as to whether I did ovulate or not? Why do you get egg white cm after bd'ing???:wall2::wall2:

Are you sure it wasn't just left over semen?

Are you sure it wasn't just left over semen?
i was going to say that i didnt have much ewcm at all in fact i had hardly any and was going to use c+ this month but i didnt need to cos i must have had enough and cought the egg :) xx

Sorry for TMI but after OH and I have DTD I find it still comes out hours after! At least that's what I assume it is!

You can sometimes get EWCM at other times during your cycle, but with Like the others I'd be inclined to think it wasn't actually EWCM if it was after bd'ing.x

Agree with the others that its unlikely to be EWCM, prob semen left over from the deed! I wasnt sure last month but when its so close to bding its likely to be spare swimmers! Fingers crossed the ones that got in caught your egg! xx

Just as above. Titch85 i also find sometimes in the morning when i get up it comes out aswell.

x

Cheers guys. When the seamen is on the toilet tissue it kind of just sits on tissue (tmi) but this was very stretchy and clear where as left over swimmers seems to be a creamy colour which is what made me question it. Anyway dtd just in case this am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back