Sorry if TMI - very confused

Sahara

Reaction score
I have just had lots of CM in my knickers - so much so I thought AF had arrived and rushed to the loo.

My knickers were really damp with patches of whitish fluid. Have been getting the odd bit of clear CM over the last few days too when I wipe.

I am 15dpo with a BFN of a clearblue digital this morning. Any ideas?

Ooooo, it could be a positive sign hun. When I got my bfp I had lots of cm too and I kept running to the loo cos I thought it was af about to show up!

Will keep it all x'd for you :pray:

Hi hun..well first you're 1 day late and that's a really good sign!!

lots of women get the white/clear CM in the beginning of pregnancy but equally, this can be a sign that AF is on her. I personally get CM throughout my cycle but it tends to increase 3 or 4 days before AF is due. So if you don't usually get it before AF i'd take another test in 1 or 2 days :D

I know you don't chart but you can take your temperature tomorrow when you wake up and if it's really high this could be another pregnancy indicator. FX you get a BFP, i have a feeling you will :hug:

Ooo really? I don't recall noticing this before AF in my other cycles, but I guess when you aren't looking for something you don't notice it :D

I must admit it does seem strange. Should I test tomorrow or wait another day.

I have clearblue digital and I thought they were supposed to be sensitive?!?!? Unless implantation happened later. I guess if it happened dpo12 it might have been too early today.

I only have nicola's themometer - what is sort of high temp should I be looking for?

Thanks for your advice.

When are you testing again?

Not sure about your digi test but many women didn't get a positive until they were 16 or 17 DPO. I'd wait 2 days if i were you, at least if AF shows up, you won't have to feel the bitterness that comes with a BFN (but i really :pray: she doesn't show up)

Usually high temps in pregnany can be anything from 36.7 to 37 and higher..but your temps could be naturally high so it's probably not a good idea after all as it might give you false hopes only :hug:

I will not be testing again as AF is definitely on her way. Spotting started yesterday and severe cramping started this afternoon. I cried all evening yesterday but hubby has been wonderful. He brought me breakfast in bed this morning and is now making dinner so i'm feeling slightly better :)

Ooo no I am sorry to hear AF turned :hug: :hug:

I am glad hubby is spoiling you.

I think I will have to test again tomorrow. I don't think I can wait til Monday. Plus I really want to go out for a few drinks with my friends tomorrow night (only night I can get babysitting this weekend) but then I suppose I could still test +ve 17dpo.

Aaargh it was so much easier with Nicola - not having a clue!!!

Sahara, i hope the witch didn't show her ugly face today. Did you manage to test again? :hug:

It did I am afraid - with vengance Sunday morning - heres to Feb :pray: :pray:

Sorry she got you hun. Better luck next month and lots of Baby dust for you :hug:

Thank you - you too - we will get our BFP v soon I feel :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back