No AF No BFP

Oh Toni you poor thing. I know there are organisations out there that do counselling (free) to do with baby problems and dont feel stupid its natural to feel that sense of loss. I had counselling after a mc a few years back and I felt a certain amount of healing to be able to go on and have Jude who is now 15mnths. I know you haven't in this case had an mc but there is still a sense of loss isnt there Good luck hun never feel stupid or sad about feeling sad big hug xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Gemini. I just hate it, I can't describe how I feel. I think if it was just taking time getting there it would be so bad, it's just knowing that there's something wrong, and that I'm not ovulating makes me feel so out of control. I may look into counselling cos the stress is sure not going to help me ovulate x

Sorry your feeling so low toni, maybe pop along and speak to your nurse or GP tell them how your feeling and how concerened you are and if there is anything they can do or offer you, hopefully they will be sympathetic to your needs.

I am still in limbo, stopped doing the hpt as all those negatives was getting me down, I am now playing the waiting game which is just so frustrating, and to make it worse the lady who works opposite me is 5 months pregnant and she is flourishing I am so happy for her but it makes me feel sad as I want what she has so much.

Try and stay positive hun it will happen for us, for all of us we just have to wait our turn x

Any news with you vicky? FX that the witch stays away and you will get your BFP soon.
Jodie x

Hi Jodie,

Nope still nothing, havent tested since wednesday as I got fed up with all bfn's.

The worst part is, is that I feel like I am on my period got the cramp, backache etc... but nothing to show for it!!

Hi Vicky

Hope you are starting to feel a little bit better now? FX for you that you get a BFP or at least AF makes a show so that you know where you are with things. I think I'm going to struggle waiting for AF to arrive (as I have no idea when she will turn up)

Jodie x

OMG sounds like theres a few girls in the saem boat this month! Im now 4 days late, and was a week late last month, cant remember who though of this but....can your ody change from a regular 28 day cycle to a 35?? Good luck girls, i have my fingers crossed for us all xxxx

My cycles changed on their own for no reason - I wasn't happy at all going from anywhere between 26 and 36 days really messed with my head!

Accupuncture seems to be working for me at the moment though,

Got my results from my swabs, turns out that I have an abnormal amount of bacteria living "downstairs" my nurse described it to me like this.... we have lots of bugs that live quite happily in that area but occasionally you can get to many of one type. It effects 1 in 3 women it isnt an infection and it cant be passed on. Most women who get it dont even know they have it and unless you get any symptoms your gp wont even bother treating you as most cases sort themselves out naturally. It is only because I have noticed something that I have been given treatment. I asked if that is what could be causing a delay in my periods and she said quite possibly as it can cause your hormones to go all over the place. So hopefully once treated i will be back on track.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies who are still in limbo x

Waiting does suck. I wish you luck. Hopefully its just too soon to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back