No AF No BFP

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Well AF was due on Sunday and she didnt come so I tested this morning and got a BFN..... feeling very confused :think:

I am getting horrible tummy cramps and keep running to the toilet as I think af has arrived but instead I am getting a lot of white lotioney cm (sorry tmi) instead, my boobs are still hurting, back still hurts, still off my food and drinking lots of water.

If anyone has any ideas or tips I would be really happy to hear them as I dont know what my body is up to at the moment!! :help:

I don't have any advice but FX you will get your BFP soon x

I don't really have any advice either Hun except to say it might still be a little too early for a test to detect anything.

Also my cycles have been up in the air since I came of the pill and I was only on it for 11 months whereas you said before you were on it for years. It could be the pill still messing you around (i'm not saying it's the pill i'm just trying to think of reasons).

My cycles so far have been:

50days
43days
36days
44days

At the moment i'm on day 40 and if I get a BFN on Saturday when I test i'll be in the same boat as you are now.

Chin up hun and hope for the best, it's all we can to even though it's damn frustrating! :)

Hope all that waffle helps some how?! lol

xxx

Don't have any advice either but that I'm in a similar situation, AF was due on Sat, got a bfn on Sat morning. Been having "symptoms" for two weeks. So I'm not sure whats going on....

Thanks girls, if it werent for the fact that I have been experiencing so many symptons (and still am) I would put it down to my cycle being messed up from the pill.

I will test again on Wednesday and if that is negative but I am still getting all this cm then think I will pop along and see the doctor as there is so much of it now I want to make sure there is nothing wrong.

Hope you get your BFP soon Pinky x

Hi I booked an appointment for fri in advance of any confusion so I if I dont have my period by then I will ask for a blood test. I am as confused as you are, I think I was due on Sat and still nothing and negative test this morning am gutted feel like crying but trying to hold back the tears. Symptoms just like yours. How far after ovulation are you? Fingers crossed for you please let me know how youre getting on heres hoping xxxx

Hi Geminiblue

I had a positive ovulation test 11 days after my period so it would now be 15 days ago.

I am trying very hard not to cry but at the same time clutching on to some hope that it may just take a bit longer to show up in a test.

Are you getting a lot of white cm ? I find I have an increased amount in the evenings and mornings, it will be my reason for going to the doctor, although my hidden agenda is I am hoping they will give me a blood test to check for pregnancy.

It is so frustrating isnt it, I hope we both have some good news before the end of the week x

So it seems you, me and geminiblue are in the same boat atm. I've neve been on the pill though so thats not a problem. My period isn't usually late but mmaybe because I'm thinking about it alot its not ariving. Who knows :eh: My CM was white all last week, then I stated getting itchy down there (TMI) on Wednesday I think. Had my GP on thursday so got a perssary and cream from thrush. Now CM is clear and alot of it.....is AF right round the corner? I thought I was going to be really upset but this is my first TTC and I guess because AF hasn't shown yet and I've had lots of symptoms for two weeks, I've still got hope lol. I'm gonna see my GP on Friday if AF hasn't shown. Keep me updated ladies, would be great if at least one of us got a BFP :)

Fx

Pinky x

im the same!!

my AF was due on tuesday the 6th july, still nothing! no AF cramps either and BFN :-(

im ringing the doctor 2morrow to see if i can get some answers :-(

OH forgot to say that I can get thrush and something called bacterial vaginosis before a period (change in hormones) so think this is also possible to get when you have a surge in hormones when you get pregnant worth asking doc hey xxx

Well I am off to see the doc later today had another negative test this morning, but starting to get sore down stairs due to all the CM I am producing (sorry tmi) and still getting tummy cramps... hiopefully i will get some answers x

Vicky it sounds like thrush and ready for the TMI bit..... if it smells all a bit fishy its Bacterial Vaginosis, there you go now thats TMI! ha ha good luck at the docs, I take it you still havent got AF? I havent either, some of the other girls have told me to test after 19th July so we may still be in with a change (even though I am not holding out any hope) xxx

Well back from the doctors told me what I already knew, that it is still early and to take another test in a couple of weeks, he had a feel of my belly said he couldnt find anything wrong. Got to go back tomorrow and have some vaginal swabs to rule out infection but other then that he said he thinks it is just hormonal and wished me luck.

Geminiblue I have had thrush before (itches like a bit*h) mine hasnt been itchy the skin is just a bit sore from the amount of cm I have, bit like nappy rash I suppose, and there isnt any funny smell or colouring to it. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Well I guess I will just have to sit and wait...... I hate waiting!!

awwww well i hope you get some more answers soon

Donna xx

What a pain!!! U girls are inspirational, it must reali mess with ur head xxx Keep strong and good luck xx

Hi vicky, not been on as been away but remembered we were testing at the same time, me too! Bfn but no af???? What's going on with us all. Aaarrrrgggghhh

Hi Toni

Had my swabs done with my nurse today she doesnt think there is any infection etc.. she said it is probably just my hormones.

I have accepted now that I am not pregnant but I did ask her what I should do if my period doesnt return, she said to give it another week and then if there is still nothing then to go back and she will do a blood test as a precautionary.

This would only be my second af since coming off the pill in April, I had the perfect cycle last month and it ticked all the right boxes but it would seem that things arent so perfect this month.

I need to take a step back and stop thinking about it so much as I allowed this to completly engulf my life. Hopefully af will put in an appearance soon and we can start again but this time with a more relaxed and patient approach.

I will keep my fx that you still get your bfp x

Sorry your going through this hun,
fingers crossed that you get some answers soon

She got me, never been so gutted, 3 days late. Can't do this. I'm a total and utter wreck and feel like I need to speak to a professional to cope (how sad is that) I knew, just KNEW we'd have problems concieving. Don't know where to put myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back