Cyst on my overy and in pain**updated**

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
Hi girls just a quickie as i dont know to call nhs or not im 17 weeks preggers and i was fine yesterday but during the night when i got up for a wee i noticed i had some pain on my right side i suupose where my overy would be now i know i have a cyst on this overy as it was mentioned at my scan and was told to keep an eye due to it twistingas the baby gets bigger now as i say i woke during the night and i did think that it was the way iv slept but wen i got up this morning the pain is still there its not to bad if im sitting as im putting pressure on it.....but when i stand it takes me a couple of seconds to sraighten up iv NO bleeding thankgod
question is now i dont know if i should just wait and see if the pain goes or call nhs just to make sure all is alright .....
Iv called them a few times during this pregnancy once for loads of discharge and another when i kept feeling dizzy and faint.

Hugs Ayse

I called nhs direct and they suggested i go to the hospitial went there and they took blood pressure etc and listened to the baby they never offered me a scan nut i was checked over the dr suggested i take some paracetamol and if pain is still there to give them another call in a couple of days
Hugs Ayse xx

I would call NHS direct hun.. you have to be sure of these things when it comes to pains. Call them.. even if it's just to reassure you. They might want you in for another scan, make sure evrything is ok.. they might suggest making an appt with doctor tomorrow.. call them up tonight.. tell them you're in pain.. and seer what they say. And don't forget to let us know what's going on.. :hug:

i would give them a call hun jst to be on the safe side
:hug: :hug: xx

Id call them. Even if it turns out to be nothing its better to get checked out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back