Hello new from 1st tri

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Ok I'm a day early to come over but Freepie encouraged me.

Had my Nuchal scan yesterday and they put me forward from 11 weeks 6 days to 12 weeks 5 days (yesterday). Everything was fine and got loads of pictures.

So Hi everyone and glad to have reached 2nd Tri :wave:

Oh wierd question, why is my wee green in the evening (like lime cordial)?

Mx

i have no idea about the wee thing sorry but welcome over :)
manda xx

welcome to 2nd tri! :D Hope you enjoy your stay.

I just googled green wee and the some of the causes suggested were eating certain foods, such as asparagus, or it could be a sign of a unrinary tract infection (which are common in pregnancy.) Maybe ask your midwife if it persists :hug: :hug:

Very brightly coloured urine can be a sign you're having a boy (as opposed to dull yellow which is supposed to mean a girl).

If you believe in that sort of thing, anyway :rotfl:

Welcome to Tri 2 Hun

debecca said:
Very brightly coloured urine can be a sign you're having a boy (as opposed to dull yellow which is supposed to mean a girl).

If you believe in that sort of thing, anyway :rotfl:

Debecca that could be true my wee has been bright yellow since getting pg and i'm having a boy!!
Had my urine tested today to and they've not picked anything up.

welcome over hun :wave:

green wee?! Erm well I have bright iluminous wee and Im having a boy so maybe that is true!!!! :shock:

x

Tillytots said:
welcome over hun :wave:

green wee?! Erm well I have bright iluminous wee and Im having a boy so maybe that is true!!!! :shock:

x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I thought it was just my wee that was Luminous seems to be a common thing for the mummies having boys.

Even though it is too early to say, the lady who did the scan yesterday said she reckoned it was a boy as the bean had DH profile, so may be it is true!

I have dull yellow wee and I'm having a girl.

For more of these nuggets try:

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

Just leave the ones blank you don't know and it tells you afterwards what each thing means. I thought it was rubbish until it gave me an 88% chance of having a girl :rotfl:

I should probably also say that Pregnacare makes your wee more fluorescent (due to B vitamins) so if you're taking that it will affect the results!

Hi Moofa, well done for getting throught the horrible first tri, hopefuly you will start to feel better soon. I remember you from ttc. Great to see you in second tri.

My pee is also very luminous, but the ring swings round for a girl on both me and hubby. So who know's :think:

yep i heard the same about pregnacare..

welcome hun!! :hug:

My wee is also very bright and I am having a boy too!!

Welcome Moofa, it is a great relief to make it to second tri isn't it? I hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back