V Day and W Day :D

kanga86

Reaction score
Today has finally come around and me and my oh get to celebrate our lil Roo's Viability Day, although Roo u can definitely stay cooking for the next 16 weeks! We are eager to meet u, but only when u are ready :love:

Today is also our 10 year anniversary and our Wedding Day :wed: it has flown by and been the best yrs ever! Can't wait to see my oh later and become his wife :love:

I suppose I should get off the forum and start getting ready, starting with a breakfast made by my step sister :) xxxxxxxxx

Ah, have a lovely day, the sun is even shining this morning! It is here anyway! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Congratulations on both V day and W day! Have a wonderful day, hope to see some wedding photos! X

Congratulations on V day and W day Kanga; have a wonderful day! xx

Congratulations, what a lovely post to read on a Monday morning! Have a wonderful day x

Congrats on v day and hope you have a magical day today! Can't wait to see pics! I bet you'll look stunning Hun.xx

:love: Enjoy hun, hope you have an awesome day xxx

What a fantastic day!! Congratulations on your V day and wishing you, your husband and your LO a life time of love laughter and blissful happiness.

Hope you can post some pics of your day xxx

Congratulations hun!! Such an amazing blessing, V Day and your Wedding day! Hope Roo enjoys the celebrations. Wishing you and your husband to be a very happy, healthy and loving wedded life together....

Looking forward to hearing about your day.

Only thing is you have 16 weeks to wait until you recieve the biggest present!

xx

Aw that is such a great post to read!
Massive congrats on ur v day, massive congrats on ur anniversary and massive congrats on ur wedding day!!
Hope u have the best day ever!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Kanga! Have a wonderful day xxx

Congratulations! Enjoy a truly fabulous day! xx

Congrats on V day and W day Kanga. Hope you have a fab day xxx

Congratulations, Kanga! All the very best for the future. Have a wonderful, wonderful day. xxx

congrats honey, update us with pics when you can!!! xxx

what a great day for you V day W day :dance:lovely to know that Roo wil sharing thsi special day too :)

all the best for your future happiness, and to roo cooking for the next 16 weeks xxxx

Awww, congratulations!!! Have a fab day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back