Last day in tri 2 :(

beth3735

Reaction score
Its my last day today in tri 2 and sometimes i do wish i could stay longer. It would be nice for tri 3 to only be 4 weeks long lol. I dont feel like im getting any where nearer to meeting my little man.

13 still to go. Everyone says once you are in tri 3 it will go fast. I know tri2 has gone a whole lot faster than tri 1 did for me. It seems to of flown by.

I will get 1 last tri 2 tummy pic and post it later. I look ready and feel ready to drop already :lol:

I will pop back and see how all these scans and 4d scans went as im nosey and love looking at the pictures xxxx

:wave: good luck in tri 3 honey - see you there soon!! xxx

hi beth love ur scan pics got mine mon. where in wales u from?

ps keep a seat for me in tri 3 xxx

hiya Mrs

I am in Swansea, Are you going to cardiff babybond? Thanks for the comments on my pics i keep looking at them lol. But i am a biased mummy :lol:

I bet you cant wait for monday, and i hope your little girl doesnt let you pay such a large amount of money and then sleep throughout the scan like my little man did :rotfl: I even tried the mars bar trick and full fat coke. But still no luck only till we were driving home, then he was hyper for the night.

I will keep your seat warm in tri 3 even though im scared to go over :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back