V Day!!!

KarenC

Reaction score
Yay, it's my V Day! I'm chuffed to bits. Just thought I'd share.

I don't care that I've been sleeping so poorly that I want to scream. My back aches, and my belly skin feels like it's going to rip open, but baby is having a disco inside and I love it.

I don't care that I haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet. There's loads of time, right? We have our plasterer coming in to re-plaster the nursery today, so it's a move in the right direction. Then I can decorate at last. So excited.

Whoop:love::yay::yay::yay:

Hope everyone is doing really well. I'm a bit crazy with work deadlines at the moment, so not joining in the fun a lot. Soz.
Lots of love to you beautiful ladies,
xxx

congrats on v day such a good feeling x

Congratulations on V day hunni. I'm nearly there - 5 days and can not wait :)

Congratulations!

I've just started buying baby stuff, but a lot of it (baby clothes etc.) it seems you could easily buy closer to the time.

:yay: Congrats on your V-day!!! :yay:

There is sitll plenty of time to get things sorted - hope you get a decent nights sleep soon xxxx

:pompom: Yay congratulation Hun, hope you get some sleep and work eases a bit for you. But what a lovely milstone to get to.

As for the nursary.... you have loads of time!!

Love to you and bump x

Congrats on the latest milestone! Woop woop xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you all! Hope you're all doing really well. xx

Congratulations on your v day!
You've got plenty of time to get stuff sorted for baby :) Hope work eases off a bit soon - don't overdo it! x

Thanks again, ladies. The plastering of the nursery has come along well and is nearly finished. Now I've just got to clean up the godforsaken mess in there. Joy!

Work will ease off next Friday, when I deliver my work to the clients. Hopefully they will be so ridiculously pleased with me that I won't have to make any amends. Pigs might fly.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back