My little bit of hapiness

Loulabele

Reaction score
Hey everyone - Well i've mentioned a few times that i haven't YET had any sort of scan at all so decided to make an appointment with the mid wife - so i went today with the OH and we both heard our little babes heartbeat :dance: . It was so overwhelming, have to say a few tears did drop - couldn't contain myself - im sure a lot of u were like this - but it was so nice to actually bring the whole thing into reality . . The midwide couldn't believe that i hadn't or haven't yet had an appointment for my 12wk scan so they were going to ring the hospital today and contact me if there's any news.
So as little a it was it has just made my day - just couldn't stop smiling all day. :cheer:

awww hun glad u got to listen to HB it is an amazing feeling, just you wait till u see ur bubba on the screen, even better!!!!!!! hope u hear from hospital soon :hug:

aww it is amazing and also gives you reassurance fingers crossed you hear soon from the hospitial and get to see your little bubs soon :hug:

awww amazing aint it the first time u hear it ,.,,,i was sobbing 2 hehe
well least by time u av a scan hopefully they can tell what sex ur having if ur finding out :D x

Awww I bet that was lovely! Hopefully you'll get your scan soon and you can see your little one on the screen! :D I cried at my 1st scan too! Made it all so real for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back