Urhhhh Day 2 of the overdue club....

Mine are still here but I'm shattered so gona try n get to sleep, hopefully il be woken up in pain soon!

Will keep u updated girls x altho I'm sure it's just a trick against

Still not regular for me , I can see this going on for days !! (

Ah ladies I was hoping I would wake up to at least one labour thread :( hope your both still in pain xxx

Nope..... Woke up without any pains.....

Pissed off!!! X

Mines just a constant pain now !! So tired :(

Ohhh Laura :( x

Im already finding this waiting game hard .. let alone when I get past my due date!!

But i have been listening to natal hypnotherapy cd and she says 'just remember your body will release your baby when the time is truly right'! and it will. just horrid waiting i know xxx

I really do feel for both of you!! Like you said Laura what's the point of them being regular if they are just going to fizzle out!! I'm sure they must be doing some good though!

Iv spoken to my dad this morning and he's once again requested that I have the baby today (his late brothers bday) but I don't feel like anything is happening- might have to have sex again what a chore lol!!! Xxx

What the hell is the point in pains which are THAT regular, to just disappear?? I just feel tender down there now.
Oh man!!

I'm actually annoyed! X

I can completely understand hun. I was having pains last night (not as regular as yours) but it's so awful because you start to get your hopes up and then...nadda!

Mine seem to be more frequent in the evenings...is this the same with you hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back