Urhhhh Day 2 of the overdue club....

Still getting aches n pains , I'm so hot !! Trying to keep active in this weather is hard !! X

Oooh time them, are they regular?!

Omg come on baby!! X

this sounds very promising!!!! im debating having sex lol its just so very hot suppose I could cope with the fan on full blast!! xx

Oooh come on ladies we need another July baby this weekend so do whatever it takes lmao :))

I took one for the team ladies lol!!! Sorry if this is tmi but i was getting some pains during but not now. Going to wash the car later to keep active something's got to work surely!! Xx

Fingers crossed you go soon hun. On day 11 here and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! Being induced tomorrow so at least the end is near. The only way I can suggest trying to cope is to not think about it or sit around waiting for it to happen, get out and about as much as you can and time will hopefully pass that bit quicker! Best of luck!

Hope that things start soon n u have a nice painful day in the nicest way possible lol I am already impatient and I have 11 days to go I think because I still think of my original due date as 17th even tho they moved it to 23rd hubby doesn't get it he says but you aren't due yet how can you be fed up of waiting? Lol x

Pains are gone again :( more just period cramp now booo Im so having another sweep Monday

Hope it happens naturally for you. I am 36 weeks, getting ready for little one. And I cant help but hope he will be early. I can not even begin to imagine what it is like to go overdue. :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Fingers crossed you go soon hun. On day 11 here and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! Being induced tomorrow so at least the end is near. The only way I can suggest trying to cope is to not think about it or sit around waiting for it to happen, get out and about as much as you can and time will hopefully pass that bit quicker! Best of luck!

Oh no I feel for you but at least you know it will hopefully all be over tomorrow or Monday. Fx for you it goes well hun n you have a nice speedy delivery xx

So we know fermerswife is being induced tomorrow so other than that is it as race between Laura, Tilly n bbybump now then ? Wonder who will go first :) xx

Omg I've never seen anythink like it I just wiped and the was plug stood up and loads just fell out !! I never lost plug with my first it was huge !!

So we know fermerswife is being induced tomorrow so other than that is it as race between Laura, Tilly n bbybump now then ? Wonder who will go first :) xx

It's exciting isn't it?!! As much as I would love to be next I think it's only fair Laura has her turn seens she's overdue.

Ooo bbybump that sounds promising iv been plug spotting for weeks lol xxx

Not wanting to tempt fate but I've started having contractions every 7-12 mins...... Pleeeeeeease stay!!!! X

Not wanting to tempt fate but I've started having contractions every 7-12 mins...... Pleeeeeeease stay!!!! X

Yes!! Come on contractions- I don't think ever in my life I have wanted to be in pain as much as I do now!! Sister in law is coming tonight to do my hair so from tomorrow will be labour ready lol had my waxing and a mani and pedi yesterday :) xxx

So I just got the following text from my mum....

So I feel Sunday is a good Day tohave a baby, it was uncle Dave's birthday so do all it takes for it to happen, no preasure.

My uncle dave passed away a few years ago, suddenly feel a huge amount of pressure!!!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back