1 day overdue

adele88

Reaction score
So i am officially 1 day overdue i aint a happy chappy. What is it with everyone who knows you saying have you had your baby yet does it look like ive had my baby yet no so why ask its really stressing me out soon as i log on to facebook am getting constant messages :roll:

anyway last week when i was at the midwife she told me baby's head isnt engaged so since then i have been out walking everyday so hopefully little man's head is engaged and i have been constantly bouncing on my ball.. this is exactly what i didnt want to go OVERDUE arrgh im so angry. anyway enough moanin been getting a little bit of a sore stomach like when you need a number 2 sorry tmi* and alot of pressure down below like a bowling ball is stuck in between my legs perhaps this is baby's head engaging. how is everyone else doing anyway? xx

Last edited:
It won't be much longer hun, hopefully the pressure is baby engaging x x

i hope so too. the amount of walking i have done and bouncing its unbelievable lol xx

It will happen soon!!! Keep Bouncing!! xx

Awe hunni sleep with a pillow in between your knees i know it sounds weird but it opens the pelvis and has made all three of mine engage all the walking and bouncing did nothing for me Lol! Good luck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks evie i will try that tonight fingers crossed

Hope it works for you hunni and allot less strenuous than all that walking lol!! Xx

defo i have been walking constantly since my midwife app last wednesday my bones and body is aching seriously.

i have been told to lie on my left side too as baby is back to back :(

Aw hun, i feel your pain!! I went 9 days over with both my boys. Your doin the right thing tho, walking!!!

I wouldnt worry about him not bein engaged though, Riley didnt engage until i was pushing! And it still only took a few pushes to get him out!

Frustratin as it is, u just gotta keep thinkin that it will soon be over, might be another week, but atleast u know that the end is in sight! x x

On all fours lol sounds weird but baby will swing right round scrubbing the floor or just watch tv like it bum in the air head down lol!! Worked all three times :D I also lay on my left hand side every night
Make sure you don't wear yourself out with all that walking hunni x

Hi hun, hopefully you won't be long. I've heard squatting helps lower the baby into your pelvis and moves things along.

^^^^ yea I second that! Haha was quite sharp when baby drops but t works haha!

Fingers crossed u do not have too much longer to wait xx

at least you know in next 2 weeks your gona have your lovely baby in your arms enjoy this last few days as your life is never gona be same again:)

awww hun i know how you feel, i wish i hadnt told people i was being induced friday as my phone has not stopped, its quite disheartening saying no not yet all the time.

Fingers, legs and toes crossed your bubby arrives soon xxxx

Last edited:
tell me about it thats all i get when i walk outside or log into facebook first question you still not had the baby " well if i had the baby i wouldnt be on facebook"

thanks i hope he comes naturally as im really scared of being induced cc

at least you know in next 2 weeks your gona have your lovely baby in your arms enjoy this last few days as your life is never gona be same again:)

yeah thats true but its really hard to focus on something else other than your overdue i really have tryed then it just comes back haha :shock:

really hope baby comes along to say hi soon adele, keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure it will be soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back