Light bleeding, advice needed please x

sammy72

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a little concerned as had some bright red blood when i wiped myself yesterday( sorry tmi :oops: ), i was at a wedding so couldn't do anything and tried to convince myself it was noting to worry about. Today i have been looking at lots of info on this on various websites and can't decide whether i am worrying unneccesarily or not, i am a terrible worrier anyway. I also had some blood tinged mucus, sorry :oops: , a couple of weeks ago, but after reading on other posts on here thought that was ok.
Just wanted a bit of advice on what you think i should do please.
Thanks girls :hug:

Hi i think you should see your Dr always better to be safe than sorry, at least he/she can put your mind at rest. But try not to worry :hug: :hug:

hey hun i would call your midwife right away or go down to A&E if you can. im sure theres no need to worry, alot of people go through this but if your worried then A&E will put your mind at rest with an emergency scan :hug: praying everythings ok for you and little bean :pray:

Thanks Sara,
I tried to ignore it as it wasn't much, but the more i keep thinking the more i am worrying. I'll call in the morning, thanks again :hug:

Thanks Baby&i,
I would feel a nuicance doing anything now as its bank holiday, the midwifes unit is only a minute away but i don't think they have a scanner on site as its only small unit, surely it would need to be a lot of blood to be a problem? Or is that just wishful thinking? Oh Sh-- :cry:

i bled for 4-5 weeks and it worried me sick but it did stop eventually, i would ring your gp and get an emergency scan to confirm it is all ok but im sure you will be fine. :hug:

get yourself to the doctor or a&e hun, be safe... im sure its ok though

I bled twice with my first son! Both times I called the out of hours doctor who came and examained me and both times it was a small cut! If you would feel better then call them! :hug: Im sure everything is fine though hun! A lot of women bleed during pregnancy! :hug:

Thanks for your replies girls :hug:
I rang the maternity unit, they just said its probably nothing to worry about and to call shrop doc if it happens again, phew. I love the internet but it can make you panic more about things can't it, a good source of info, glad i found this site though. :) I don't post very often as usually don't have too much time, just seem to browse, but it really is a help for us all isn't it.
Thanks again :hug: :hug:

i love this site also it is helpfull and nice when your feeling crappy i wish you the best hunny i stil would go down A&E you will sleep better when you have seen little bean dancing about im just a little cautios because i had a m/c and it only started off as the smallest ammount but not to worry or anything hun :hug: even so, youl get to see little one ;)

babyandi,
sorry to hear of your m/c :(
i understand if you don't want to answer this, but when you said it started with a small amount of blood, did it start with just when you wiped, as thats all iv had and no more since, so i do feel as if i am be overly worrying, and it was yest lunchtime :?
:hug: :hug:

I would get checked out to be honest hun, but then again I am always over cautious when it comes to medical things! I really hope everything is ok and don't worry too much :D

i went shopping with OH and needed a wee desperately so ran in the door to pee as i was doing my thing i saw pink coloured discharge and my heart skipped i was just praying everything was going to be ok but in the back of my mind i knew i told OH and he said i was being silly so i invited my friend over to have a cry on her shoulder i got off the couch to get little one ready for bed and suddenly had a really big cramp and felt a gush run down my leg i was sat in the bathroom crying OH came in and there was alot of blood we went straight to A&E and there wes no heartbeat and my Hcg had gone down really low. dont sit and worry yourself hun, if theres been nothing since yesterday then id think everythings just fine biut still just get OH to take you down to A&E im sure they get alot of pregnant women worrying all the time :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: babyandi, it sounded awful for you, men-they don't take things serious enough at times do they :wall: I will definately get checked somewhere tomorrow as nearest hosp that would deal with it is over 20 miles away, tbh i would of thought the midwife would of asked me to go in even just for blood test or listen for heartbeat, she didn't ask any questions, i suppose it is a bank holiday though :x
thanks for sharing that with me :hug: :hug:

yeah im surprised she didnt get you in for a blood test, but like i said if your feeling ok and theres been nothing, no pain or anymore blood since yesterday i woudnt worry too much, if it was me id be in to see the sonographer like a shot :lol: fingers crossed for tomorrow hun keep us updated :hug: demand a scan! cant wait to see pics!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back