URGENT HELP!!! ARIANNA IS SICK :( *** UPDATED PG 2 ***

I had exactly the same thing with damon the other night, he was bad bless him, i rang nhs direct and the nurse rang back and asked if he was still having wet nappies which he was so that was good, and pretty much said to me if he didnt want to eat not to make him but to make sure he got plenty of water. He started picking up the next day though. Hope she is feeling a bit better :hug: :hug:

Well she seems a lot better now - still not right, she is just wondering around here in her PJ's

I called the insurance just to inform them that I might be taking her to the hosp and they were really good - put me through to a doctor who said that everything I was doing was correct and that if she was a bit more perkier to leave her a few hours more.

Thanks so much for all your help... as I said before this is the first time she has been ill and it just scared the bejesus outta me!

im glad shes getting better and your a bit happier :D

Im glad she seems a bit better now :hug: :hug:
Keep us informed hun

sorry only just seen this- glad she's getting better :hug:

Sounds like the Norovirus hun, if vomitting for more than 12 hours then seek medical attention. It is VERY contageous. Eefie got it off someone touching his cheek when we were out I think, I got it 12 hours later, OH 2 hours after me then DD 2 hours after him, it was horrendous! HV said plenty of fluids and expect some bad nappies for a few days as it works its way through his gut. Eefie was physically sick for about 10 hours and had a bad tum for about 2 days (then the tum came back about 4 days after)

Sorry if im being thick but are you holiday???

How is she today?

Eveadel said:
Sorry if im being thick but are you holiday???

How is she today?

She is much better today - slept all night with no sickness, but still isnt back to her happy self - just wants cuddles.

I'm now feeling a little spewy today - so it must just be a 24hr bug :(

No, you are not being think... we are over in Houston for 3mths with my husbands work and visiting his parents etc - we leave to come home Dec 27th - hence all the medical insurnace talk!!

Ah glad she is feeling better, hows u today?

Have you enjoyed your time there? I must walk around with my head in the sand I didnt even know you was out the country :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back