HELP PLEASE - Arianna has a bad rash! **UPDATE PG 3**

SarahH

Reaction score
Sorry mods to put this in here - I only put it in here for a quick responce, feel free to move afterwards.

I have just bathed Arianna and when I undressed her to go in she has a rash all over her tummy. I have called NHS24 (they are going to call back) as the rash looks quiet nasty.

Do you think it could be chicken pox as my 2 nephews have both had it in the last 4wks. She has had a cold all last week, which is app a sign of it to.

The pics haven't taken out the redness that good.
DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

It could be chicken pox, or it could be a viral rash i remeber you saying she wa quite poorly a while ago, maybe its to do with that.

And obviously you have done the glass test :D

Shes not too hot is she? though i think heat rash isnt spotty though.

I hope shes ok Sarah!

Looks like it could be chicken pox or a rash resulting from her cold last week.

When I was at the docs last week he said chicken pox was doing the rounds, and that it starts as a cold/fluy/virusy thing and then the spots come out.....although I don't know if "Doing the rounds" means Greenock to Aberdeen!

Hope she's ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

She is still sniffly, her temp is a little high.

I've gave her some calpol just now while I wait for the NHS 24 to call back.

Typical to happen on a night Brian has gone out! :roll:

hi sarah - that looks like chicken pox rash.

i'm a student nurse and seen a lot when i was out on my last placement with a health visitor.

does she have it anywhere else?

Could just be a virus hun, hope shes ok :hug:

sarafet said:
hi sarah - that looks like chicken pox rash.

i'm a student nurse and seen a lot when i was out on my last placement with a health visitor.

does she have it anywhere else?

Just her tummy and heading down towards her girly bits :(

poor arianna...at least if it's chicken pox that'll be it over and done with..not that it makes any difference :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh poor Arianna :hug: i hope shes feeling better quickly :hug: :hug:

aww bless her, it does look very much like chicken pox, but as mentioned b4 at least it'l be over n done with. Have they rung back yet???? :hug:

hi all i saw this post just now and just text sarah to see how she was and sarah has asked me to update you all quickly as she cant get on at moment.

NHS rang back and told her tokeep an eye on her temp and to get a docs appointment in the morning, she said she is still up and very grizzly which isnt like her and just wants lots of cuddles, bless her.

hope she feels beter soon hun xx :hug: :hug:

aww Sarah that must be worrying for you.. Keep an eye on her and let us know how docs go tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls for the messages, and thanks Tracey for the text and updating everyone

Well she has finally fallen asleep after some more calpol. The spots on her tummy are getting more red and there are a few coming up on the back of her neck. :(

Have to call the doctors in the morning to get an apt, so will let you know how I get on then

defo sounds like chicken pox, hopefully the poor baby won't start scratching right away :(

hoping you both get a decent nights sleep sarah :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back