HELP PLEASE - Arianna has a bad rash! **UPDATE PG 3**

Thanks... I still have some Piroten left from when she had her slapp cheek so the NHS said if she wakes and starts scratching to give her some of that til morning.

It just seems to have been one thing after another recently with her... colds, slapp cheek, more colds and now this!! :cry:

glad she is sleeping now sarah, and hope she is ok hun, will you text me if you get chance to let me know how she is and how you got on at docs as wont be around much next few days. :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
glad she is sleeping now sarah, and hope she is ok hun, will you text me if you get chance to let me know how she is and how you got on at docs as wont be around much next few days. :hug: :hug:

of course I will

:hug: to you to babes xx

as well as piriton - if you have any calamine lotion that should soothe her skin if she starts itching :hug:

thank you sarah and sending madam lots of love and hugs and you as well :hug: :hug:

sarafet said:
as well as piriton - if you have any calamine lotion that should soothe her skin if she starts itching :hug:

Thanks!!

Unfort I dont have any... I still have some Double Base from her slapp cheek?!?! Will that do until tomorrow?!?! I think it's a water based moisturiser.

Anyways, going to head to bed soon incase she is up through the night.

Thanks again everyone :hug:

i don't think double base will do the job, calamine has soothing properties :think:

i'm sure she'll be fine till you get to the docs though :hug:

night hun xxx

well I called the doctors and I have to take her down at 2.50pm

she did sleep but was moaning in her sleep. Her rash looks exactly the same, but she is more sniffly in the nose :(

I would say chicken pox :hug:

Do you have a bath? If so, try her with a nice just warm bath as this should help soothe any itching she could have :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree it looks like chicken pox, poor little girl... let us know how you get on at the doctors :hug:

Back from doctors. Arianna hasnt got chicken pox, but has got another virus.

Her glads are swollen and her ears are a little inflamed, the doctor says it is common for little ones to come out in a rash while fighting infection.

Just to keep giving her calpol and piriton.

My poor baby :cry:

at least it's diagnosed :hug:

did he say what kind of rash it was? how does she seem today?

xxx

sarafet said:
at least it's diagnosed :hug:

did he say what kind of rash it was? how does she seem today?

xxx

Never said, she just said it is common for kids to come out in them when fighting a virus :think:

She is still all cuddly, which isnt her, she is usually running around from the minute she gets up until the minute she goes to bed!

my eldest always gets a rash when she has a virus too and hers usually last about 3-7 days they get worse then gradually go and can sometimes flare up again if temp gets too high. i hope she gets better soon.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back