Being Sick.

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Now i know babies are sick all the time, but when is it too much?
She has never really been a sicky baby. Just here and there if she didn't wind properly.
But the passed few days she is sick all the time. Rarely her solid food, just her milk. Last night it was every few minutes, then it ended up being the banana that she had a few hours earlier.
Is this normal? OH thinks i'm worrying too much.

Aaaw poor Angel.

Sometimes Chester can be quite sicky, I always think its cus he tends to nod off straight after a feed so doesnt bring his wind up xxx

Or could it be reflux, I dont know enough about reflux but maybe speak to HV xxxxxxx

I asked about reflux but they didn't seem too bothered. She threw up down her pj's last night but it's stained bright orange. I'm constantly scrubbing the carpet and she coughs a fair bit up. This has only been the passed week or so.

I don't know if it's to do with weaning, but Isaac was never a sicky baby, we never needed bibs anyway, but he too started to be sick when he was around 5months, might be something to do with it I don't know, but I'm sure she's OK, if you are worried about her health or otherwise I'd mention it to your HV or GP, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back