Poor Arianna has been sick all night :(

SarahH

Reaction score
I don't know what was wrong with her - she has been fine since she got up about an hour ago, and hasn't been sick since 5.30am.... but I have 4 sets of bedding in the wash as she was so sick :(

I'm hoping it was just a little bug she had - her temp is fine, she didnt eat anything out of the normal yesterday.

Poor thing :(:(

We used to call them the 24 hour sick bugs Sarahh, stephen used to get them alot when we lived up north and would be changing bedding all night - its horrible.

How is she at the moment?

She is fine now - playing away and all smiley :pray: it was just a 24hr thing.

She was fine when she went to bed, I woke with her coughing at 1am and then she was sick from 1am til 5.30am

Just a bug then hunni - I would open her bedroom windows and get some air in and really air it so its nice and fresh when she goes to bed.

I find it helps when they have been sick, my mil says it blows the bugs away - not sure if its true but take her word as shes a auxillary nurse!

Yeah I have got them open as her room smells of sick - eeeeeeeww!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
I find it helps when they have been sick, my mil says it blows the bugs away - not sure if its true but take her word as shes a auxillary nurse!

Aww thats a lovely way of putting it!!

Uch, poor poorly wee lamb!

Glad she's feeling better now!

I've got load of washing number 4 on at the moment.....send your extra to me.....I'm on a laundry mission!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back