Upset and disturbed by Fakes

:shock: :shock: :shock:

willow was a fake???

i cried when i read that post about her baby 'dying' - was it all lies???

what a stupid b*tch - how insensitive to other ppl who actually arent lying!!!

grrr so many fakers, so little time to slap em all!!!!

who else is fake???

im real - wanna see my stretchmarks lol!!!

Im about as real as they come!! Im gonna post a pic with my name like Mica did just to prove it cos Id hate to think people were doubting me :)

there are different types of lies though, so it's so hard to try and counteract.

people can lie about who they are or just about their life in general. it's very hard to decipher what is true and false.

i'm turning cynical :?

Keely said:
I sorry if people dont like this thread but I have to say I am VERY upset and very disturbed by finding out somepeople are fakes.....

The one that has upset me the most is Willow and talking about her babys death. It has upset me so much that someone would lye about this.

My main reason for this thread is to hope potential fakers will read this and understand the upset they can cause.

My worries are that one day a poor poor girl who has really been in that horrible situation will come on to a helpful forum like this and no one will believe her in her hour of need!!!!

Its sick and horrible to lye about things so close to peoples hearts.

xxxxx

as much as i agree wholeheartedly with what you say Keely i think that posts like this are only fueling the fire of such sickos.
The best thing we can do is ignore them. If you suspect someone is a fake then ignore the posts and inform Laura or other omds so that the person can be checked out and their IP address blocked or banned

Im sure fakes are only getting off on posts such as these

yes true budge but I didnt know they was fake, or can sus most fakes so I am one of the fools that get very upset bye their horrible lies!!!

xxxx

be neither. and it disturbs me too. it actually puts me off posting on sites such as this.

What you must remember though is that it is very rare there aren't many sad sick peole out their who do that sort of thing. Most people are genuine nice people who are looking for a chat with like minded people :hug:

budge said:
be neither. and it disturbs me too. it actually puts me off posting on sites such as this.

me too and thats why it upset me last night sooo much, must be some hormones left over from pregnancy hehe :cry:

xxx

It was something to do with ip addresses. Willow sent an email of Marylous bump but princess puddles recognised the pics as hers so to cut a long (long ) story short, willow is a fake and so was marylou. Both dreamt up by the same person..

finding out willow had lied about her baby dying has crippled me :cry: i hope she never has to go through the pain of realy losing a baby how people can make such shit up is evil and twisted and the very idea of it makes me want to vomit :evil:
i dont know what i would have done without the support from some of the people on here when my jamie died :cry: it saddens me to think somebody may not get that support now as people may be too scared to reply in case it is fake all because of that horrid willow :evil:

rach said:
finding out willow had lied about her baby dying has crippled me :cry: i hope she never has to go through the pain of realy losing a baby how people can make such sh*t up is evil and twisted and the very idea of it makes me want to vomit :evil:
i dont know what i would have done without the support from some of the people on here when my jamie died :cry: it saddens me to think somebody may not get that support now as people may be too scared to reply in case it is fake all because of that horrid willow :evil:

:hug:

:hug: for rach sorry you had to see such evil on here when you have been through such heartache hun.

rach said:
finding out willow had lied about her baby dying has crippled me :cry: i hope she never has to go through the pain of realy losing a baby how people can make such sh*t up is evil and twisted and the very idea of it makes me want to vomit :evil:

:hug: :hug: il still offer support to others hun x

when i first read rach post about lil jamie i cried so much then with bitch face fucked up fake willow i cried too, i couldnt imagine what it would be like to go through that. When i came across the post that willow was a fake i puked i just cant understand why such a cruel person would make that up! I do hope she/him whatever never has to go through that for real but the saying goes what goes around comes around and she will get everything she deservs

the thing that got to me the most was the baby pic she had was that a real baby? where she got the picture from and if that little babies mother seen teh post how she would be feeling

it just sickens me and to this day i still cry when i read such heartbraking news

love and hugs to everyone who has had to go through this pain and heartacke

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it is difficult to understand why people would tell lies like that and it is easy to feel angry with them. BUT there must be some reason because so called "normal" people just don't do that. So in some ways I feel a bit sorry for them that they have to tell such evil lies.

rach said:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back