i feel angry and upset

samandbump

Reaction score
My MIL to be has said i think you should get rid of your dog before the baby comes along :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
he is like my baby already, we treat him like one of the family!!!
god i hate her even more now, i could understand if he was vicious and had bitten anyone but he is the sweetest little thing she has really upset me :cry: :evil: :evil: RANT OVER!!

grrr dont listen to her its your baby and your dog not hers :evil:

:roll: I hate the fact that people think that dogs n babies dont go. I mean its not like ur gunna let the dog lick the baby/ drool all over it. I had the same thing when Leah was born :x

i just wish she would think before opening her big mouth sometimes!!!
which she never ever does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my OH told her we were gonna go out and let the dog babysit for us!!! tie the bottles to him!!! :rotfl:

i hate how people only think of the negatives when it comes to keeping a dog and having a baby, what about how your child will benefit from growing up with a pet. it annoys me when people are that patronising that they think you would let your baby come to harm it ridiculous. :wall:

xxxxx

my mother in law keeps telling me to get rid of the cat. she has said this all along, my cat is the sweetest thing on the planet and i am sure she can sense Ami is part of me and so would never hurt her, not that id ever leave them in a room together.

she says alsorts behind my back, im dreading christmas, the whole day of feeling like im being judged........just fuck off!

i always feel like im been judged aswell!!!! i hate been wih her on my own!! but i love her son so i put up with her!!!

thats the thing with mother in laws we love their sons too mmuch im lucky as i have no beef with my MILbut can understand where people come from
defo let the dog babysit :rotfl:

Argh!!

MIL's!!

Mine is a pain too, she said on a phone call last week 'Oh, will you do me a favour? I would rather you didnt find the sex of the baby out, if thats ok!'

Hahahahahah, what a pain!

im sure your dog will be fine! I hate people who tell you to get rid of your pets like they're nothing special. I had 3 house cats when i had Beth and i had people saying crap like "theyre un-hygenic" or the classic "they sit on the babys face and suffocate it" OH SOD OFF!!! :x :shakehead:

My cats were terrified of Beth and wouldnt go anywhere near her, then 1 of them decided she loved her and would try and snuggle up to her (so we had to keep and eye on that one) but we never had any problems at all. :dance:

And when my parents had me we had an 8 year old German Shapard.......and he was always good as gold too. I actually think its quite good for kids to be brought up with animals :D

My mum was a vet nurse and was always rescuing animals, when I was born we already had a dog and 2 cats, rabbits and guniea pigs, and at one point....when I was about 7 I think, we had;

2 dogs....both cross breeds
3 cats
2 rabbits
1 guinea pig
1 tortoise
6 goldfish
2 gerbils
1 hamster
2 budgies

and we were fine with all of them :lol:

samandbump said:
my OH told her we were gonna go out and let the dog babysit for us!!! tie the bottles to him!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

My Mum said when I ws pregnant that 'one of them will have to go and it won't be the baby' about my dog! Grr, didn't have the nerve to say it to me, said it to my brother.

AND I was brought up with animals (dogs included)
AND I work with rescue animals

My dog and Evie are best mates, just the way it should be.

if children are brought up with animals, they are less likely to be scared of them when they grow up!! OH is on my side so thats good!!! he said over his dead body are we getting rid of the dog so i feel better now!!! i wish she would but out of stuff that doesnt have anything to do with her :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back