SOOOO upset - my OH has just been attacked! **Update pg 2***

oh god hun how scary for u and ur family,
cant believe there still hanging around ur house after that

Im really sorry to hear all of that. i hope your hubbie is ok and will be better soon. :hug:

LucyBee said:
I know it's CRAZY but we're sort of scared to call the police again because we don't want to antagonise these little idiots any more than they already are. They said last night that they would target us and victimise us and make our lives a misery. They said they would kill Ali and f**k him up. We're both sort of thinking now that if we call the police again then it might just make them more determined to get us.
I think we're both so knackered and emotional about the whole thing that we can't really think straight.
We're also scared (especially me) and just don't want to make things worse.
What do you think????

You should call the police again.. not let them get away with this, thats what you should do.... but.... having lived in SE London and having been attacked.... I think I would feel very much like you do... terrified of antagonizing them further.... I really feel for you hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Its easy for people to tell you to do the right thing and call the police, but we live miles away and aren't in your situation.... so do what your gut tells you to do... :hug: You're a mother now, and you are protecting your family.... you'll do the right thing...

Just make sure that you keep records of everything ok...??? If they do start victimising you.... keep everything logged and recorded and photographed.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

This is so terrible Lucy. If it was me i'd want to move house! Are you friendly with your neighbours? It may help to pull together and make you feel safer if you are.

I hope your OH makes a quick recovery.

lucy :hug: :hug:

hope you and your OH are ok i cant really give you much advice but want to send you some love and hugs to you all :hug: :hug:

oh lucy i don't know what to do in that situation i totally understand what you are saying lots of love and so sorry this has happened to you such a lovely family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

This makes me sooo angry. I cannot believe that people are so disrespectful to others. I hope you and your family are ok

I cant understand why people have to do that kind of thing, surely they must have something better to do with there time than hang around places and harrass people, it makes me so angry :evil:

I think calling the police would be the best idea, after all they said they are going to victimise you and harrass you so i dont think calling the police is going to make any differance. They might be wanted for other things, after all if they can do it to your family so easily i am sure they have done it before, and if they are locked up what can they do?

:hug: :hug: to you and your family.

thats awful so sorry to hear hope the little scum gets whats coming :(

Awww I am so sorry you are going through this, what an absolute nightmare! I can't believe the police aren't being more proactive in this case, especially considering the very recent and similar cases that have been in the news this week...these iditos are dangerous and they don't give a damn that they are bullying and victimising you.
I would definately be on to the police and explain how vulnerable you feel, I would also log all your interactions with the police and make a log of any harrassing behaviour from these idiots.

It is so sad that people can't live their lives in peace, without fear.

Happybunny said:
I can't believe the police aren't being more proactive in this case, especially considering the very recent and similar cases that have been in the news this week

When we got back from the hospital to Mum's to pick Tom up, she had the paper there and there was a story about a 22yr old man who did EXACTLY the same - went out and asked 3 boys to keep the noise down. They stabbed him to death. :shock:

I think Ali was lucky just to get punched. It could've been so much worse.

Thank you all for your messages and advice. I have taken pics of his injuries now and I am writing everything down. I've got the video camera and my camera charged as well incase they turn up again.

I've also been to see all of our neighbours that I know to warn them not to approach these idiots and to ask them to keep an eye out for us and our house. They've all been lovely. One lady even said we could go and stay with her for a while if we wanted!

Big hugs to all of you. L xxxx

Oh Luce, I hve just seen this, what a terrible thing to happen to you and your lovely family :cry:

I would be exactly th same, too scared to ring the police again but you cant let them frighten you sweetie...do the police know they threatened Ali?

I really hope these nasty patheti scum bags disappear off the face of the earth, its so frightening wht this world is coming too

Big hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back