need some hugs i think

Im definatly gonna appeal....

Let Darlingtom Borough Council try taking on an overdue hormonal pregnant woman... If they value their lives they'd drop the fine!!
fencing.gif

Foxxi said:

Let Darlingtom Borough Council try taking on an overdue hormonal pregnant woman... If they value their lives they'd drop the fine!!
fencing.gif

bloody traffic wardens- make my blood boil :evil: I gat a ticket when I was 38 weeks pg. I was having a right sweary rant in the middle of the street at the traffic wardens. They wouldnt leave and just kept staring at me which made me even madder. I think they thought I was going into labour or something.

They will slap a ticket on anything that stands still long enough just because they have targets to meet.

natalie&jake said:
Foxxi said:

fencing.gif

bloody traffic wardens- make my blood boil :evil: I gat a ticket when I was 38 weeks pg. I was having a right sweary rant in the middle of the street at the traffic wardens. They wouldnt leave and just kept staring at me which made me even madder. I think they thought I was going into labour or something.

They will slap a ticket on anything that stands still long enough just because they have targets to meet.

*******S! :x (sorry but i feel better for that)

I know EXACTLY how you feel, im still married to someone else but liek you say you cant help falling out of love with someone just as much as you cant help who you fall for
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back