SOOOO upset - my OH has just been attacked! **Update pg 2***

LucyBee

Reaction score
I'm so upset.

We live in a quiet little road but there is a gang of blokes who hang around outside lately.

They woke us up at 1am as they were really drunk and making SO much noise.

Ali went out and really politely asked them to keep the noise down and all four of them turned on him. They pulled up their hoodies and had scarves covering their faces. One of them threw a huge rock at him and the other punched him in the jaw.

They threatened to come back and shoot him and said they will victimise us now and make our lives a nightmare.

I'm so scared. I feel so upset. Poor Ali...he is a big man but he is shaking and upset.

I just went in to check on Tom and he was lying there so innocently and peaceful it just made me feel so sad.

What is this country coming to??? :cry:

omg god hun i hope your both ok :(
its totally disguisting.
i know this probably is stating th obvious but ring the police and get a cctv camera so iff the do follow through with the threat you will have evidence of it being them
i really hope they dont come back hun.
:hug: :hug:

omg hun is he ok?
some people are sick f**ks
ring the police hun and report just in case they come back.
send :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to u and ur OH
xnatx

Thats awfull. I hope you and OH are ok :hug:
Report it to the police if you haven't already.

Omg :shock:

Are you both ok? are you goin to the police? i would

Hope your both ok... I Fu**ing Hate hoodies :x :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i hope he's ok

:x grr i hate stupid idiots like that

:shock:

What did the police say?

Make sure you take photos of his injuries asap.

Christ almighty! I can't believe there are people out there like this! It makes me feel sick! I hope your oh is ok hun :hug:

jesus christ thats awful, what did the police say???

hope ur all ok Lucy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is terrible, what complete a**eholes. Hope your OH is ok :hug:

Controversial maybe, but what I would like to do with a pair of scissors and hoodies who try and cover their faces :x :x

I live in a little village of around 200 people and one of the local lads has taken to wearing a balaclava to hide his face.......WHY?!!

god lucy that is horrifying, makes me feel sick. hope you all ok are you going to the police.

sending lots of hugs, hope you all ok x x x

OMG I cn't believe it wot is wrong wiv some people. I hope he is ok. :hug: :hug:

OMG... How terrible... :shock: :shock: :shock: Is your OH ok???????

I really really hope they were just making empty threats and that you will hear nothing more of this... Please though make a note of what happened today so that if in the future (and I hope this is not true :pray: :pray: :pray: ) that you will be able to evidence to back yourselves up... also get cameras and stuff ready just in case... Apparently the more evidence you have the easier it is to get Police involved...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: OMFG so sorry to hear this hun..have u gone to the police ? we have some scum around today :shakehead:

Christ that's sickening :hug: Hope you're all ok, and the scumbags keep away. :hug:

Really sorry to hear that and hope the police will get these nasty thugs.

What part of London are you in? I am in North London and I hate it, there are always loads of hoodies hanging around when I go shopping and it makes me feel so nervous especially with my bubs.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back