Updated with pictures! Mrsjones1209 's LABOUR Thread - * BABY TRISTAN IS HERE*

Congratulations :) Hope you are both doing well! xx

Congratulations chick, glad baby is with you now :)

yay! was watching this thread like a hawk yesterday

congratulations hunny... and wow 52cm!!!

Hope you recover quickly and cant wait to see a pic.... hugs xxxx

Congratulations!! XXXX Hope you heal up really soon XXX

Huge congratulations! Hope mum and baby are really well xxx

Spoke to Karlie again, shes guna be in hosp till fri/sat due to the c section, but shes doing well and Baby Tristan is fab, He truely is gorgeous LOOKS JUST LIKE KARLIE ! Shes going to try and get online to read all ur congrats and best wishes :) :) xx

Last edited:
Just to let u all know Karlie and Tristan are going great :)
She said hes a right greedy chops and loves his feeds! Shes doing great and all being well will be home friday or sat the latest.
She should be able to get online end of the week :) xx

Awww glad they're doing well :) x

Tapatalking. X

Hiiii ladies!!
OMG I've been sat here crying reading all ur messages! Lol! Such a dork! I'm sorry its taken me so long to get on post! We came home last night! Yey! :)
I can't thank dani enough for my labour thread! She's done an awesome job! Thank you Hun! And all you lovely ladies, your messages! Thank you so much! Even my hubby really appreciates all the support you've given me thru my pregnancy and labour! :)
Ill post my birth story up in a couple of days, its not a great one but was worth all the decisions we made in the end :)
Thank you millions ladies! Here's some pic for you of our son (he he) Tristan Connor Jones :)

7agubuzy.jpg

ja4evybu.jpg

y9abajyd.jpg

y4y7e5yd.jpg

Karlie xxx

oooo my goodness!!!!!! Karlie he is gorgeous!!!!!! Congratulations to you both you must be over the moon xxxx

Phew! He's gorgeous! Congratulations Mrs Jones!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Aww what a cutie congrats and enjoy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back