~*Christmasbabygirl's labour thread*~ baby girl is here

Melly+2

Reaction score
Just got a text from her. she went to the birth centre at 10pm and was 2cms dialated, came home as contractions wernt very strong and she was coping well, getting stronger now but gonna remain at home for a while. Good luck hunny :cheer:

Just got a text from CBG she had her beautiful little girl this morning weighing in at 8lb 2 and shes a stunner, thanks to everyone in 3rd tri for all of the support you have given :cheer:

Congrats hunny :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good luck hunny and Baby play nice for mammy and come out nicely!!

Oooh! Good luck! Wishing for a really easy labour honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

+++

Ooh good luck!! Hope your back in the birth centre now and things are going smoothly!! :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck! Fingers crossed it progresses quickly!

Yay!!!! another baby is on its way, hope things are going smoothly for you :hug: :hug:

thanks for keeping everyone updates mel n im sorry for texting u late!!
well i went back in at 1 am and was still only 2 cm dilated so came home, then went in at 7 30 am and was 3 cm :dance: they said they would give me pethadine cos im sooo tired but in the end they ended up sending me home again at 11 am and i havnt been examined since 7 am so hopefully things are progressing they told me to go in if it gets too much and i get too tired but not too bad atm. things are progressing slowly but surely! soo glad im at the 3cm mark, maybe more!the pain is already very intense so i think i am likely to have the epidural. gonna try and rest now thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back